The Temple Bar - Hoegaarden FTW & UYMFA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well, remember, I'll most likely have the mods on my ass again when I inevitably swear at someone again. :wink:

phillyfan26 said:
Oh, moderating has got to be a pain in the ass. I have a tremendous amount of respect for you guys for doing it. It's like reffing sports games: it's a thankless job.

It's not that thankless. I send Sicy a picture of my chest once a week. They keep coming back "return to sender" though? :shrug:

U2democrat said:
I can't tell you how much I've restrained from "yelling" at people in FYM. Especially recently.

I just posted a small rant in there in the "bad thinking" thread, essentially saying the same thing.

Going back to an earlier post, I am always surprised at how racist people expect that everyone else around them is racist.

I think its pretty common knowledge (even if you disagree with it) that racism is frowned upon in our society. Yet people still openly say racist things. :eek:dd:

Ours is sort of like the Van Buren Boys. Only, instead of eight, it's two middle fingers thrusting up.

Dalton said:
I am proud (?) to point out that somehow my U23D is one of the few threads that survived Black Tuesday. Though to be fair, corianderstem deserves most of the credit.

I deserve credit for many wonderful things.

But yes, I love that our little The Ring/U2 crossover has survived the Great Merging of 2008.

Billy Bob Thornton did that once, and then Bruce Willis grinned at him for 30 minutes.

I forget where I saw this, but it definitely happened.

Bruce Willis grins at a lot of people. Buschemi may have received an inadvertant grin. When you grin that much, you can't tell who's getting grins and who isn't anymore.

Ok, so I'm all for equality between the sexes and whatnot, but there is one position that very (VERY few women can ever achieve. They simply do not have the skill set or the temperament to fulfill the duties of the office. But every once in a great while you run across one of those rare, rare women who embodies this perfect storm and all you can do is stare in slack-jawed wonder.

My wife's cousin is a douchebag.

To her very core, she embodies all things douchebagery.

Back
Top Bottom