The Temple Bar - Hoegaarden FTW & UYMFA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
elevated_u2_fan said:

This is what I'm talking about... How surprising are U2 concerts that "spoiler warnings" are needed? Are there major plot points? Did he/she give away the surprise ending?

She's obviously not a real fan. :tsk:

PHAIL!

I don't know if the person who posted the review was being serious or sarcastic about it being such a fantastic review - I don't know them well enough to tell, and they don't have near as many posts as the rest of the crazies do. Half of the threads in there right now are sarcastic, but you know just by the person who started it that it's gonna be a joke.

elevated_u2_fan said:

:drool:

I dare you to post that in PLEBA on moob day...

The only question is how many PLEBAns find Spacey attractive? They sure don't seem to have the most discriminating taste.

ThoraSEB said:
I don't know if the person who posted the review was being serious or sarcastic about it being such a fantastic review - I don't know them well enough to tell, and they don't have near as many posts as the rest of the crazies do. Half of the threads in there right now are sarcastic, but you know just by the person who started it that it's gonna be a joke.

I think they all need to be entered in pfan's course...

BonoManiac said:
Well, the ZC business trip thread in now closed. :( :sigh:

l_f113fdab2049204c24cd2b0539519521.gif
:mad:

VintagePunk said:

Pfan, I find the moderating here pretty fair, and not nearly as heavy-handed as some sites, thank goodness. They let people have fun without it turning into chaos. There is the odd time that I find it kind of arbitrary the way they choose which threads to lock and when, but overall, I think they do a great job here.

Sicy said:

No sorry wrong.

My theory is that it made Sicy laugh so hard she had to shut it down or her sides would burst.

I personally think that's fair. I wouldn't want Sicy's death on my conscious. It would suck to walk around for the rest of my life thinking, "That poor girl would still be alive if I weren't so damn funny."

Black Tuesday indeed.

Back
Top Bottom