The Temple Bar - Hoegaarden FTW & UYMFA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
What the fucking fuck? I missed a conversation about who should be banned???

I was off writing rock songs and indulging my muse. What a waste of a night. :madspit:

Hoegaarden, I read? Why, I have one in the fridge at the moment, though it's one I gave to my brother for Christmas. I'm honestly considering stealing it and paying him back later.

Which, you know - wouldn't really make it stealing, right?

U2democrat said:
Someone should do a song "Recession" to the tune of "Tradition" from Fiddler on the Roof.

:lol: Now that would be awesome!

It's so cold this morning! :brr: But it's so beautiful outside - the moon was enormous, and then the sun came up, and it was very beautiful. It's days like this that I hate being chained to my desk. :mad: I wish I could be outside somewhere.

elevated_u2_fan said:

wuss...

U2dem, what did you think of that verbal exchange between Hill-Hill and Obama last night? CNN was playing it over and over again this morning ad nauseaum...

I kept yelling at Hillary. I'm getting sick of it getting played over and over and over and over and over and........you get the picture.

No spoken words said:
I also love the Unicron photo, but I do not use that too much anymore, because it ups my dorkiness level to previously unattainable heights.

that level of dorkiness is always attainable by you :hug:

UberBeaver said:
What about the Raptors and FC?

HAHAHAHAH!!!!

:wipesawaytears:

The Raps are just starting to get passable and this was Toronto FC's first season (and it was something like 4-23 or something dismal like that) so they have a ways to go...

There are also the Toronto Argonauts (CFL) but nobody cares about them :wink:

VintagePunk said:

I saw this morning that The Leafs' GM was fired.

Is this old news? I have no idea, I'm not a hockey fan. :reject:

Damn. Sucks to be JFJ right now. He'll probably end up as Isle's GM. :happy:

The Toronto Maple Leafs announced Tuesday that John Ferguson’s contract as vice president and general manager, which expires June 30, 2008, will not be extended. As a result, he has been relieved of his duties effective immediately. Cliff Fletcher, who served with the Leafs as team president, chief operating officer and general manager between 1991 and 1997, has been appointed to serve as interim general manager.

Back
Top Bottom