The Temple Bar - Hoegaarden FTW & UYMFA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Dalton said:

I would like to point out that I have never:

1. Been rude or insulting on a daily basis
2. Been guilty of trolling (I fuckin' hate water and am not that big of a fan of water)
3. Altered other members quotes
4. Bumped threads for no apparent reason
5. or ignored/mocked a moderator.

Who gets to say when is an inappropriate time for a joke. Some of us cope differently.

The real reason (IMO) was too many people bitched about him to the mods, plain and simple. He was becoming too controversial and too alienating.

I personally never minded him. I can think of a few I'd have preferred to leave before him, anyway.

I know of some people who definitely won't get banned who just piss me off. (cough U2girl cough)

No spoken words said:
PFan, you're right, I know of at least one person that asked the mods to ban him.

I mean, just by looking at the ensuing arguments on the Inside Broadcast Appreciation threads in Zoo Confessionals, there were a lot of people who wanted him banned.

P.S.: I have a camoflauge bandanna tied around my head right now. Warrants mentioning.

I don't know if I want her banned, but I definitely wish she would just go away.

I think I've posted on at least three different ocassions something like "lighten up" to her. She's one of those blindly defending U2, but much more constantly than anyone else, and with more rudeness.

Oh, I'm not a fan at all, but probably encounter her fairly rarely. I wonder who I'd ban if I had the power to ban just one person. Besides Beav, of course.

phillyfan26 said:
I don't know if I want her banned, but I definitely wish she would just go away.

I think I've posted on at least three different ocassions something like "lighten up" to her. She's one of those blindly defending U2, but much more constantly than anyone else, and with more rudeness.

Everyone's gotta have a cause.

They posted that one comedian who plays guitar mocking Edge's effects, and she flipped out about it for some reason.

I rarely encounter her either, but she's managed to get on my bad side in small amounts of times.

I wouldn't ban Diamond now that I think about it. Aside from FYM, he's generally friendly and has a lot of friends on the board. Maybe I'd just suspend him from FYM like Justin was.

Beav (re: U2Man): I thought he was too. Sure, he stepped over the line occassionally, but because of those few times, his much lighter stuff got blown out of proportion.

May U2Man rest in peace.

136849289_b47cad71ca.jpg

Back
Top Bottom