The Temple Bar - Hoegaarden FTW & UYMFA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I think this semester ought to be more calm than last semester.

I could be wrong, but I don't have as many committments. The classes are more difficult, but in terms of local campaigning, mandatory community service hours (I only have to do 12.5 this semester for the leadership program), I think it's much more manageable.

:sigh:

A lot to mull over.

U2democrat said:
I think this semester ought to be more calm than last semester.

I could be wrong, but I don't have as many committments. The classes are more difficult, but in terms of local campaigning, mandatory community service hours (I only have to do 12.5 this semester for the leadership program), I think it's much more manageable.

:sigh:

A lot to mull over.

how long do you have to decide?
and even if they ask you to only work weekends, ask them if there will be any prep work involved that requires you to dedicate some hours during the week.

unico said:

how long do you have to decide?
and even if they ask you to only work weekends, ask them if there will be any prep work involved that requires you to dedicate some hours during the week.

I wasn't given an ultimatum, but I don't want to take too much of their time.

HOLY CRAP Dave Chappelle is at the debate!!!

No spoken words said:
Is he a lot like you?

No. I'm very outgoing, he's shy. I'm good with words, he's good with numbers. I spend a lot of time with my friends, he's more reclusive, likes to stay at home. We're very contrasting. I'm more worldly, pay attention to politics, listen to more music; he tends to stick to his bread and butter: watching and playing sports, watching TV or movies.

Most of our fights derive from me taking exception to the way he treats our younger two brothers. I think he can be very bully-ish, and he thinks I try to act too much like a parent around him.

Dalton said:
What happened to U2Man? I don't think anything I do is bannable material. Its mostly lighthearted fun.

He pissed too many people off, made too many enemies. You're on your way. :cute:

phillyfan26 said:

No. I'm very outgoing, he's shy. I'm good with words, he's good with numbers. I spend a lot of time with my friends, he's more reclusive, likes to stay at home. We're very contrasting. I'm more worldly, pay attention to politics, listen to more music; he tends to stick to his bread and butter: watching and playing sports, watching TV or movies.

Most of our fights derive from me taking exception to the way he treats our younger two brothers. I think he can be very bully-ish, and he thinks I try to act too much like a parent around him.

Kick his ass, sea bass.

Drea said:
*just wants to say how much Cori's avi and sig :rockon:*

Rock on, baby. OneBloodOneLife made it for me at my request. :heart:

Dalton, I know you get accused of starting shit, but you are nowhere near as bad as U2Man was, with the starting shit.

phillyfan26 said:

Interesting, thanks for elaborating. I just had one younger sister, always wondered what it's like to have brothers. I could not envision you bullying your younger brothers.

No spoken words said:
Interesting, thanks for elaborating. I just had one younger sister, always wondered what it's like to have brothers. I could not envision you bullying your younger brothers.

I would despise having a sister. I don't want to even think about having to be all protective and shit. Fuck, that would be difficult.

unico said:
wow what in the fuck. did he really just ask that question? :turnstvbackoff:

for those not watching, mod asked obama "do you think bill clinton was the first american black president?"

When Doug Williams, a black QB, lead the Redskins to the Super Bowl, there was a lot of media focus on his being the first starting black QB to play in the SB. On SB media day, you get reporters from all over the globe, so a lot of weird shit gets asked....and a lot of stupid stuff, too.....so, someone domestic asked Williams "How long have you been a Black Quarterback". That's great.

Speaking of my 15-year old brother, he refuses to ask me for help on anything. He has political homework for his history class, and needs articles. So, he asked my mom, who in turn asked me.

Now, I need to find articles that are pro-war and anti-war.

Member: U2Man
Reason: Rude/insulting posts on a daily basis. Member has also been guilty of trolling, bumping threads for no reason, altering members' quotes, making jokes at inappropriate times, insulting other members, and ignoring/mocking moderator warnings. Has been given MANY warnings and chances over the months. Despite receiving these warnings from the moderators, his behavior has not changed.

I would like to point out that I have never:

1. Been rude or insulting on a daily basis
2. Been guilty of trolling (I fuckin' hate water and am not that big of a fan of water)
3. Altered other members quotes
4. Bumped threads for no apparent reason
5. or ignored/mocked a moderator.

Who gets to say when is an inappropriate time for a joke. Some of us cope differently.

No spoken words said:

When Doug Williams, a black QB, lead the Redskins to the Super Bowl, there was a lot of media focus on his being the first starting black QB to play in the SB. On SB media day, you get reporters from all over the globe, so a lot of weird shit gets asked....and a lot of stupid stuff, too.....so, someone domestic asked Williams "How long have you been a Black Quarterback". That's great.

lmao. woooooow. that's classic.

Dalton said:

What are you talking about? I don't think I have any more enemies than the average poster.

I'm sensitive.

I can think of a few just from the past couple of days, Dalton.

Why are you always starting shit? :sad:

phillyfan26 said:

I can think of a few just from the past couple of days, Dalton.

Why are you always starting shit? :sad:

homer_bart.jpg

Back
Top Bottom