The Temple Bar: Hittin' that Shit Right, with Lemons...UYFA!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LEMONS - Happy now Tre?

• Yes

Votes: 2 7.7%
  • No

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • LEMON UP YOUR FUCKING ASS!

Votes: 21 80.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
bono_212 said:
I knew it was for the Jumpin' Jack Bash, but I didn't think anyone else would know what that was :lol:

Jack's starting to get on my nerves honestly, I like DJ's, and that announcer guy's voice is starting to make me want to stab my eardrums out with something sharp and pointy,....

The Mix :love: though they're starting to play a lot of B96 and Kiss crap :grumpy:
*turns it to the Loop*

Yea....I know :wink:

Ever since I started to listen to Jack FM....I find all the other stations annoying (I only listen to 93.9 The Lite for the Christmas music! :huh: ) mainly cause of the DJ's and their meaningless jabbering!

I find the announcer guy kinda funny sometimes but I usually ignore him.

Another thing that bothers me is that it seems their commercial breaks are the longest of any channel

on another slightly related topic, do you find it hilarious that they're making the Stray Cats out to be the headliners of this concert? I only know ONE song by the Stray Cats :lmao:

bono_212 said:
Another thing that bothers me is that it seems their commercial breaks are the longest of any channel

on another slightly related topic, do you find it hilarious that they're making the Stray Cats out to be the headliners of this concert? I only know ONE song by the Stray Cats :lmao:

You heard that commerical with Seltzer then? I've heard that one, the regular one and the one with one of the members of ZZ Tops

I just mean in general when they advertise they're like

STRAY CATS!!!!!!!WHOOOOOOOOOOO :dance: :hyper: :combust:

and I justgo :huh:

fah said:
and now I'm watching the Daily Show...

I have such an exciting life...

And, I need a date for the Roger Waters concert

I can think of a couple of people :flirt:
Just watched the Daily Show. Cut to black :lol:

:yawn:

UberBeaver said:
I thought they had a version of it too. I dunno.

Motley Crue covered it, too. The Stray Cats (and the later Brian Setzer Orchestra) are more of a swing-type band. Although the thought of a swing version of Smokin' in the Boys Room amuses me.

April - no. :happy: Just didn't sleep well, I think I was awake every 20 minutes. :grumpy:

VintagePunk said:

Motley Crue covered it, too. The Stray Cats (and the later Brian Setzer Orchestra) are more of a swing-type band. Although the thought of a swing version of Smokin' in the Boys Room amuses me.

April - no. :happy: Just didn't sleep well, I think I was awake every 20 minutes. :grumpy:

A swing version of Smokin In the Boys Room. :lol:

Remember when swing was popular?

That sucks, VP - I feel your pain. :hug:

I pass out anymore when I go to bed at night.

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

A swing version of Smokin In the Boys Room. :lol:

Remember when swing was popular?

That sucks, VP - I feel your pain. :hug:

I pass out anymore when I go to bed at night.

It's been like that for two nights now. I think I have a sleep disorder, I never seem to sleep well. I don't seem to fall into a sound sleep till 5 or 6 am, and when you have to get up a couple hours later, that sucks.

Yeah, when everybody used to go swing dancing. :cute: We just watched Swingers again a few weeks ago, and that brought it all back.

Maybe she's still playing cricket. Isn't that the crazy-ass game that can go on for days?

My source of excitement is that I bought a barbecue last night, and I get to assemble it tonight. :hyper: :rolleyes:

VintagePunk said:
Maybe she's still playing cricket. Isn't that the crazy-ass game that can go on for days?

My source of excitement is that I bought a barbecue last night, and I get to assemble it tonight. :hyper: :rolleyes:

Much more exciting than my night - I hope you bought some steaks to grill on it to celebrate. :drool:

I'm going to school :yawn: :rolleyes: and then coming home, maybe working out and then watching the aforementioned Top Chef.

When is SF again? :happy: :|

It's the weekend of the 20th/21st? Sometime in the low 20's.

[ETA - oh, I get it, that question was facetious :shifty: ]

I actually am kind of excited about it. :nerd: My old one is about 5 or 6 yrs old and has seen better days. I use it alot, probably about 5 days out of 7...and sometimes in the winter, if it's not too frigid.

I have to go pick it up later this afternoon. It wouldn't fit in my car last night, so I'm using my sister's Explorer.

VintagePunk said:
It's the weekend of the 20th/21st? Sometime in the low 20's. I actually am kind of excited about it. :nerd: My old one is about 5 or 6 yrs old and has seen better days. I use it alot, probably about 5 days out of 7...and sometimes in the winter, if it's not too frigid.

I have to go pick it up later this afternoon. It wouldn't fit in my car last night, so I'm using my sister's Explorer.

So I read the part that started "I actually am kind of excited about it" as an extension of the SF comment (as edited above), and man it really changed the meaning. Especially when used in tandem with the "it involved a kid" comment from the other day.

Cool, let me know which one. Maybe I should set up some kind of payment plan so that when she gets old enough, it's mostly paid for allready.

Also, from what I can tell, SF has a large contigent of females going, so....:hyper: best of luck. And I say that straight faced with a trickleof drool creeping down. Is that gross? Or creepy? Whatever. :drool: Good luck. :webfeedbetterbeupandrunningnoexcuses:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom