The Temple Bar: Hittin' that Shit Right, with Lemons...UYFA!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LEMONS - Happy now Tre?

• Yes

Votes: 2 7.7%
  • No

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • LEMON UP YOUR FUCKING ASS!

Votes: 21 80.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You should buy like 5 of them - Obama, Brad Pitt, Madonna, Desomnd Tutu, Don Cheadle - and then post a picture in PLEBA of you holding them.

OMG WHEREZ T3H BONO!? ON NOES? :sad:

Last edited:
That sounds like a challenge to me. DO IT IN ALL THREE! Then you can get stoned, mocked and banned all at once. That's like a Justin24* or a U2Man Trifecta! You'd be an interland legend! YAY!

Also - we could then rate which insane reaction is best.

DO IT!

* was he ever suspended or banned?

redkat said:

Today I will be focused!!!! Gonna get shit done :yes:

This needs to be my mantra. :sigh:

So far today, I've:

1) driven Sarah to school
2) Come home and made coffee
3) opened a Word document I should be working on.
4) Read my horoscopes (I'm neurotic and read a ton of them, takes about 20 - 30 minutes) :shifty:
5) Closed Firefox, determined to get to work.
6) Reopened Firefox and replied to PMs.

:|

Yeah, but after you do that people will get "FITE T3H POWA! LMPA4EVA" tatooed all over themselves. They'll make graffiti on the subways. Whole threads dedicated to your awesome. It's totally worth it.

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
I thought I already was an Interland legend. :sad:

Sadly, in the event of your banning, it would be impossible to do an avatar tribute to you. :(

Justin was either banned or suspended from FYM. I believe whichever it was still stands.

VintagePunk said:

This needs to be my mantra. :sigh:

So far today, I've:

1) driven Sarah to school
2) Come home and made coffee
3) opened a Word document I should be working on.
4) Read my horoscopes (I'm neurotic and read a ton of them, takes about 20 - 30 minutes) :shifty:
5) Closed Firefox, determined to get to work.
6) Reopened Firefox and replied to PMs.

:|

Oh yeah, I've also made a couple of phone calls, and played several games of Spider Solitaire.

VintagePunk said:

Sadly, in the event of your banning, it would be impossible to do an avatar tribute to you. :(

Justin was either banned or suspended from FYM. I believe whichever it was still stands.

Just use all the various ones I go through within the course of a single week. I'll PM files with the avatars to all of Interland in the event my banning should happen. :wink:

People tattooing themselves in my honor has a nice ring to it, however. :hmm:

VintagePunk said:

I just read the Inside Broadcast and they banned a lot of people lately:

My faves...U2Man; U2Kitten and MRBRAU1!!!!

I mean MrBrau1 is the funniest guy on this board. His disdain for all things 'Pop' is my guiding light....:heterosexualman:hug: to him!!!

Reggie Thee Dog said:

I mean MrBrau1 is the funniest guy on this board. His disdain for all things 'Pop' is my guiding light....:heterosexualman:hug: to him!!!

This suspension didn't sit well with me. It's probably the only one I haven't agreed with since I've been here...but, I don't run the board, and it's not up to me. :shrug:

UberBeaver said:
Yeah, I always liked him - I thought he was funny. I guess someone took offense to his "direct" nature and complained? I dunno.

Look, he's abrasive and sometimes insensitive, but he is only speaking the truth most of the time. I mean when people go on about how "Pop" is the 'ONLY' great album by U2 I just wanna puke...he verbally pukes for me...:yes:

I'm gonna miss that miserable bastard...:sigh:

That song has been playing in a continuous loop in my head since Sunday night. :crack: I have it on vinyl : oldskool: but not on cd or my computer.

Shit!! Just remembered about the Elton John files...

I have approx 300 albums, probably had about 200+ cassettes (which I ended up giving away because I hate cassettes), 300 - 400 cds, and around 6,000 songs on my computer. I dream of having it all on one consistently listenable, updated format. :drool:

I also think that when you have purchased something on one format, any future upgrades should be free, or at the very least, discounted. If someone could arrange this for me, that'd be great.

k, thx.

VintagePunk said:

I also think that when you have purchased something on one format, any future upgrades should be free, or at the very least, discounted. If someone could arrange this for me, that'd be great.

k, thx.

I totally agree :hi5:

I was a big Journey fan back in the day. There's a black Member's Only jacket in my closet with the Journey logo embroidered on the back. :nerd:

:yawn:

Accomplished today:
Took pill
Faxed a document
Read this thread

:happy:

I have a couple of their albums, and I liked (not loved) them back in the day, but for me, for years, they've always been more of a kind of cheesy, guilty pleasure sort of band that I enjoy in small doses.

Thanks for making me feel productive, Lila. :up: :wink:

I got to sit front row for them back around '82-83. Sat right in front of Neal Schon. I might have even got a guitar pick. I can't recall. And Fastway opened for them. Say What You Will....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom