The Temple Bar: Hittin' that Shit Right, with Lemons...UYFA!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LEMONS - Happy now Tre?

• Yes

Votes: 2 7.7%
  • No

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • LEMON UP YOUR FUCKING ASS!

Votes: 21 80.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
redkat said:
Lila Gracie is the only song I have
It's so sweet and about a little girl named ...Gracie! :cute:

Gone is a good song too, though fitting more in the bitter breakupish mode :wink: (Two good songs with the title "Gone", whoduhathunkit? :lol: )

Sorry I can't help with what album it's on - my friend Leanne put it on a mix cd she made me a few years ago so I have no idea :lol: Are you trying Ben Folds and Ben Folds Five? She's listed it on the cd as Ben Folds, but it could've been with his band...

I have a friend who's mother has numerous health problems. She is prescribed pot cookies for something or other. Every once in a while she gives him half of one. Apparently they are quite potent.

I wonder what flavor they are :hmm:

Drea said:
Sorry I can't help with what album it's on - my friend Leanne put it on a mix cd she made me a few years ago so I have no idea :lol: Are you trying Ben Folds and Ben Folds Five? She's listed it on the cd as Ben Folds, but it could've been with his band...

that was it! Thanks :)

<hasn't bought music in ages :drool:

thought I'd leave this for the morning crew:

91cofee294879.jpg

found this one too

a4708r.jpg

:happy:

<<<sleeping :yawn:

Last edited:
I just remembered the Vanity Fair issues come out today. :nerd: :whistle:

I think I'll buy one of the non-Bono covers then post about and get railed for it in PLEBA. :hmm:

Eta: I hear ya. I'd love to still be in bed right now, sleeping. Then I get up and I'm here and it's like eh, I'd be bored or really guilty right now had I stayed home.

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
I just remembered the Vanity Fair issues come out today. :nerd: :whistle:

I think I'll buy one of the non-Bono covers then post about and get railed for it in PLEBA. :hmm:

:hi5: thanks for reminding me.

Today I will be focused!!!! Gonna get shit done :yes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom