The Temple Bar: Hittin' that Shit Right, with Lemons...UYFA!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LEMONS - Happy now Tre?

• Yes

Votes: 2 7.7%
  • No

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • LEMON UP YOUR FUCKING ASS!

Votes: 21 80.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
VintagePunk said:
Gotta get my a/c in today, it's supposed to get really hot in the next few days.

Nice one - yeah...30 or something. I hate when it's that hot and not sunny though...It feels like I'm being ripped off.

The heat makes your back act up? That sucks. for me it's the cold.

k- I may have misread all that...maybe your back is gonna be sore from lugging the a/c. ouch, good luck with that. Hope it's not too bad.

and with that it tells me I need to get on with things today before I misread anything else.

snowbunny00774 said:

Shouldn't you be unpacking toys?

bloody hell...with the shiny new server thing you'd think they could reduce that fucking rule to .8 seconds or something :mad:

I think he said he'd think about it. :hmm:

yes, I had to hit the gym first. Notice how you feel great working out but an hour later you realize you're still sick :(

Anyways off to the 'rents :wave: have a good weekend everybody!

I'm the devil on your left shoulder

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

I just got another refund check. I really need to put this $ away for classes, but it is so tempting to think about other stuff to do with it. :whistle:

dooooo ittttttt.

Have fun Kat!

snowbunny00774 said:

Nice one - yeah...30 or something. I hate when it's that hot and not sunny though...It feels like I'm being ripped off.

The heat makes your back act up? That sucks. for me it's the cold.

k- I may have misread all that...maybe your back is gonna be sore from lugging the a/c. ouch, good luck with that. Hope it's not too bad.

and with that it tells me I need to get on with things today before I misread anything else.

Yeah, it's the lugging. It's huge, a 12,000 btu one.

April, plans? Me? :rolleyes: No, I just don't want to date your father. ;) :lol:

Jem, thanks. :hug: It's been pretty hot here, but really only uncomfortable one day last week. We've been fine with fans going, but it's supposed to get worse.

omg, we need to have SF right now!!!

My horoscope for today:

Scout for romantic prospects with a likeminded companion. Find an unusual event and dare each other to talk to certain people -- or be bold on each other's behalf. At the very least, it'll be fun and funny.

:lol:

Have a great weekend, kat!

VintagePunk said:
omg, we need to have SF right now!!!

My horoscope for today:

Scout for romantic prospects with a likeminded companion. Find an unusual event and dare each other to talk to certain people -- or be bold on each other's behalf. At the very least, it'll be fun and funny.

:lol:

:lmao: That's awesome!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom