The Temple Bar: Hittin' that Shit Right, with Lemons...UYFA!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LEMONS - Happy now Tre?

• Yes

Votes: 2 7.7%
  • No

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • LEMON UP YOUR FUCKING ASS!

Votes: 21 80.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
cool, I just ordered a 17", wasn't sure how much of a bitch it would be for travelling with.

They put on a great show eh? was there a lot of people at the walk?

redkat said:

I'll never get this out of my head now thanks :angry:

Shouldn't you be unpacking toys?

bloody hell...with the shiny new server thing you'd think they could reduce that fucking rule to .8 seconds or something :mad:

RedrocksU2 said:

same here.....:shifty:

WE GOTTA CATCH UP!

Sexe03.gif

I need a recap guys - when I left we had just passed 500 posts :reject:

Did you get your new comp Snow? :hyper:

Wanna come to dinner tonight VP? :lol: ;)

There were sooooo many people at the walk, tons of survivors, and I was all cool and collected until they played that goddamned Melissa Etheridge song. Everyone loved my "Fuck Cancer" (the "u" was a pink ribbon ;) ) shirt, too - people kepy coming up asking where I got it. :wink:

the rockin edge said:

that's why i got a 12" powerbook, great for travelling and bought the external monitor for home use.:nerd:

oh. well that's not helpful now. crap.

That song is fantastic in all kinds of ways lmpa. do you know how much was raised?

snowbunny00774 said:

oh. well that's not helpful now. crap.

That song is fantastic in all kinds of ways lmpa. do you know how much was raised?

I found my 15-something inch heavy to lug around campus, but if you're just carrying it into your work, it shouldn't be too bad.

It'll just be for the back yard and travelling. I should really have thought more about the flights things before I hit the submit button. f***.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom