The Temple Bar: Hittin' that Shit Right, with Lemons...UYFA!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LEMONS - Happy now Tre?

• Yes

Votes: 2 7.7%
  • No

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • LEMON UP YOUR FUCKING ASS!

Votes: 21 80.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
the rockin edge said:

do you know where your soul is going?

1.gif

snowbunny00774 said:
well fuck I could watch my staff do that any day...although they're pretending to watch relevenat screens etc. :cute::killintheface:

Well, I look at lot happier then they probably do. And I laugh at nonsense. So yeah, it is kinda like being @ work, but no need to pretend I care. Know what I mean?

UberBeaver said:

I'll make it to NH yet! You'll see. :hyper:

I wan't to do that haha laugh from the simpsons thing, but at the same time i'm still surprised*

what are you planning on to build your tally?

*read mortified.

and I don't think I meant you Beav...checking

lol...it's a drink (pbviously - I didn't post any of the getting action smileys :angry: )

true...I haven't peed in a pool yet...that's .50 for me...how much extra you think you can get?

snowbunny00774 said:
lol...it's a drink (pbviously - I didn't post any of the getting action smileys :angry: )

true...I haven't peed in a pool yet...that's .50 for me...how much extra you think you can get?

Well, I need 196. A quick glance and I see a somewhat easy 50-60. Then another 100 or so tough, but never give up hope, M I RITE? That would still leave me short...hm.....I might have to go to OH after all. Dammit.

Vp - I have add...I'm sorry. I checked the sent thing and nothing..:FREAKOUT: do I have to pour my heart out and rewrite that whole thing and repost the video of the fox thing all over again? I fucking hope not...

snowbunny00774 said:
Vp - I have add...I'm sorry. I checked the sent thing and nothing..:FREAKOUT: do I have to pour my heart out and rewrite that whole thing and repost the video of the fox thing all over again? I fucking hope not...

:sadsigh: That would have been the highlight of my weekend, but nevermind. :sad:

snowbunny00774 said:

I stalked you. for realz. I was bored and no one immediately answered my bar post :allfiredbtw:

:cute:

VintagePunk said:

:sadsigh: That would have been the highlight of my weekend, but nevermind. :sad:

it was certainly the highlight of mine :tongue:

good times good times.

I'm sorry...I have fingers crossed you will hear something asap :hug::notsarcastic:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom