The Temple Bar: Hittin' that Shit Right, with Lemons...UYFA!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LEMONS - Happy now Tre?

• Yes

Votes: 2 7.7%
  • No

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • LEMON UP YOUR FUCKING ASS!

Votes: 21 80.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
snowbunny00774 said:

never...other than alcohol I've only done shrooms....and nitrous a few times. Not in years though :angel:

That's a weird progression. You skipped the gateway drug. Wow, we really did know WTF we were talking about! :drool: Score one for Rock Science!

We used to call nitrous "Wongin'" cause of the wongwongwong sound that would go through your head.

U2Girl1978 said:
This thread, Random and the Testje's thread are the only relevant and important ones that need to stay in out of control.

:uhoh: :corn:

:lol:

What's Testje thread?

UberBeaver said:

That's a weird progression. You skipped the gateway drug. Wow, we really did know WTF we were talking about! :drool: Score one for Rock Science!

We used to call nitrous "Wongin'" cause of the wongwongwong sound that would go through your head.

What's Testje thread?

I have one friend who is almost 10 yrs older than me but always been a goody goody. She was talking about how she'd never done drugs or anything. Then she mentions offhand the time she did coke :ohmy: wtf! She said yea well everyone was doing it back then.

testje was a thread like this. most of the people are still here but don't post as much and that thread kinda stays sunk.

redkat said:

I have one friend who is almost 10 yrs older than me but always been a goody goody. She was talking about how she'd never done drugs or anything. Then she mentions offhand the time she did coke :ohmy: wtf! She said yea well everyone was doing it back then.

testje was a thread like this. most of the people are still here but don't post as much and that thread kinda stays sunk.

Now that is a REALLY wierd progression. That's one of those drugs a lot of burnouts avoid. But I guess in the 80s that was the thing.

I sought out tetsje. It's like a year old. It's like the Baltimore of chat threads. Poor little dude, just sittin there waiting.

Once upon a time there was a thread called Describe where somebody here would tuck me into bed every night! :drool:

oh yeah...coke. Maybe it's just forgettable if you've only done it a few times :shrug: It didn't go well with my personality so I didn't really have a continued interest in it.

are the stuffed animals packed yet?

first time i did that I yelled at my friend to make hamburgers and then when he brought them to me I was like, "I don't want that shit." And he said, "Then why did you tell me to make them?" And I said, "Cause I'm on coke....I think. This is fucking stupid." And that was the last time I touched that for years.

Zootlesque said:
Once upon a time there was a thread called Describe where somebody here would tuck me into bed every night! :drool:

:sexywink:

sleepsmilie.gif

I lost all of my smilies in a comp crash :grumpy:

I don't think it's a full moon but a definite wtf sorta day :huh:

In my limited experience I've never seen anyone get a high on their first time.

I'm having a hard time biting my tongue I may have to log off :silent:

oh and I packed :dancing:

redkat said:
In my limited experience I've never seen anyone get a high on their first time.

I'm having a hard time biting my tongue I may have to log off :silent:

oh and I packed :dancing:

I did it more than once. Still really didn't do much for me. The last time I did it, I drank a whole bottle of Jameson Whiskey. :uhoh:

U2Girl1978 said:

I did it more than once. The last time I did it, I drank a whole bottle of Jameson Whiskey. :uhoh:

holy crap and you survived :ohmy:

I can't even drink a glass of Jamesons without feeling like I was on a tilt a whirl. In fact pot would have been a good thing last time I did that. Best nausea med.

redkat said:

holy crap and you survived :ohmy:

I can't even drink a glass of Jamesons without feeling like I was on a tilt a whirl. In fact pot would have been a good thing last time I did that. Best nausea med.

:lol: Just barely. I couldn't believe I drank it. I was pretty loopy afterwards.

Amazingly I have high tolerance. I think I can count on both hands the amount of times I've gotten sick when I drank. I've only had one hangover and that was the day after one of my birthdays.

massage
:drool:

that sounds nice

*tries to compete

I have cider :huh:

Jules
If I had tolerance like that I'd probably spend way too much money on alcohol.

I definitely used to have a high tolerance for alcohol - I'm not sure what it's like these days. It's been a really long time since I got sick from drinking too much. Hangovers, yes, but nothing worse.

It was very nice, Kat. It's expensive, but I think I'm addicted.

oh you asked.:drool:

well a really fat couple were eating at the restaurant tonight, and i mean really fat. they ask to talk to the manager so i go over there. then she bitches, for like 10 minutes about how dissatisfied they were because apparently we didnt have enough food on the buffets for them (since i think they ate the entire contents of the buffets in one sitting!) so i listen to all this bullshit, and at the end of it i asked her if there was anything i could do for her... she's like, no i dont want anything i just wanted to tell you we're dissatisfied with the service. and then they left, after her husband got and ate another mountain of ice cream.

all the complaints were bullshit, complete total bullshit. i wanted to slap the bitch! :mad:

/rant over

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom