The Temple Bar: Hittin' that Shit Right, with Lemons...UYFA!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LEMONS - Happy now Tre?

• Yes

Votes: 2 7.7%
  • No

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • LEMON UP YOUR FUCKING ASS!

Votes: 21 80.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
what movie? Actually, it doesn't really matter. You won't be able to appreciate the film, even if it is worthy of appreciation. But only Cameron and Speilberg can make films so worthy. Everything else sucks. And isn't real enough.

I know, you're right. I've never seen it, but from the trailer, the physics employed by the Queen are bullshit. Who walks like that? And the car crash? Please. Car doors don't just implode like that. I hate that movie. It sucks.

I bet a lot. :yes:

Haha, my dad's funny. He wants to take me to see ZZ Top (I laugh because I know full well that he'll never follow through on this, also because he thinks I'd actually want to go see ZZ Top), and for Dad's day he wants to go to an expensive Italian restaurant. :lmao:

He's the only person I know who thinks he deserves a $25 filet mingon for being such a "positive" force in his child's life all year long.

[/parentrant]

UberBeaver said:
I'm getting a nice dinner for Father's Day too. Ironically, my daughter won't be there. :uhoh: Weird.

Already too busy for you, huh? They grow up so fast once they learn how to rock the fuck out. :hug:

Btw, I have complete faith that you will never have to worry about your daughter making a post such as the one I just did in another 18-20 years. :up:

fah said:

I am around but I'm working June 30th/July 1st dayshifts...

When do you get into town???

June 28 (evening) and leave on the 2nd...let me know if you can swing it!!

Beav your daughter's probably never heard of you and that's why she won't be there. Sorry, I hate to be the bearer of bad news :reject:

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

Already too busy for you, huh? They grow up so fast once they learn how to rock the fuck out. :hug:

Btw, I have complete faith that you will never have to worry about your daughter making a post such as the one I just did in another 18-20 years. :up:

Did you see the video? She totally rocks the fuck out! But she can't type for shit, so yeah, I guess you're right.

Oh, wait. You meant about the dinner. Yeah, well, she already perfers her mother, so I figure by 3 she'll be bitching about me. Bitch. Someone's getting Time Out tonight. :mad:

snowbunny00774 said:

Beav your daughter's probably never heard of you and that's why she won't be there. Sorry, I hate to be the bearer of bad news :reject:

I don't follow. You mean I have another daughter somewhere?

I got an email from my friend saying that our other friend called her and left her a message yelling at her like Alec Baldwin did his kid. I've been laughing at that for the past two hours.

UberBeaver said:

Here you go Reg.

Thora, I think it's ok. Her legs are little unrealisitc, and that really takes away from the film as a film, but the acting is ok. If Speilberg or Cameron had been around it would have been better.

True. But you take what you can get, right? Next time, definitely call them up first.

ThoraSEB said:

True. But you take what you can get, right? Next time, definitely call them up first.

I know, I guess I was just expecting to seethings that I Couldn't Touch, and a lot less dancing. Meh. Whatever. And it's about 3 hours and 58 minutes shorter than most movies I like. There's just not enough time for the conflict to present itself. And the denoument is left wanting as well, I think. But the protaginst is all :cute: and the antagonist is downright beastly. So there's that.

:lol:

you going to start going to church regularly to get her interested in the convent?

i hate being sick, I can't workout even. Took me 30 minutes to find my inhaler :angry:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom