The Temple Bar: Hittin' that Shit Right, with Lemons...UYFA!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LEMONS - Happy now Tre?

• Yes

Votes: 2 7.7%
  • No

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • LEMON UP YOUR FUCKING ASS!

Votes: 21 80.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
VintagePunk said:

Going way over 500 posts. :shifty:

Okay, I know it's not really bad, but cut me some slack, I lead a boring life. :angry: :wink:

:hug:

I think we should go for the 41,000 like the old randooom thread

~feeling inspired but instead I will sleep and wake up refreshed~

Night :wave:

Tonight we saw Ocean's 13 all the way through. No fires in the building tonight. He is officially incredible. :cute:

fah - you should come hang out with snow and I that weekend! I'm busy on the 30th and the 2nd, but I have the rest of that long weekend free. :up:

ThoraSEB said:

Yes. He bought me flowers, paid for a very nice dinner, and was so sweet tonight. :love: The movie was free, because we used our passes from last week.

Awwww, that's so sweet! :heart: Do you have plans to see him again, or are you winging it? Although even if you don't have plans...flowers, dude!...you'll be seeing him soon. :yes:

VintagePunk said:

Awwww, that's so sweet! :heart: Do you have plans to see him again, or are you winging it? Although even if you don't have plans...flowers, dude!...you'll be seeing him soon. :yes:

I know! :D

We're just winging it right now. He's busy this weekend, and I've got a lot of stuff going on in the next week or so. We didn't make any plans, but we'll definitely talk. If we can't manage to get together next week, we'll be at a birthday party at the end of the month.

:lol:

It's been years since a man gave me flowers, so I'm very happy. They're gorgeous - gerbera daisies, which are my favourites. I'm not sure if he knew, or if it was a lucky guess, but hot damn he scored some MAJOR bonus points with me tonight!

ThoraSEB said:
:lol:

It's been years since a man gave me flowers, so I'm very happy. They're gorgeous - gerbera daisies, which are my favourites. I'm not sure if he knew, or if it was a lucky guess, but hot damn he scored some MAJOR bonus points with me tonight!

Way to choose correctly - bonus points for him. :up: I like gerber daisies, too. Mine was an arrangement so freakin' huge that it had to be turned sideways to fit through the door, but he was compensating, it was a long distance thing, and he couldn't be here.

Night :wave:

410 to go

Still up & downloading VP? I only did 2 Pearl Jam songs (Little Sister/Gone). Looks like you can get lost on that site. Can you download whole things, or only 1 song at a time? I'd like the U2 stuff but.... no download patience.

Hi Weldy if you are still here too :wave:

Glad you had a good time Thora :hi5:

Lila, I just finished a download, but it'll take another 140-something minutes till I can do another. :scream:

Most of the links on there are for complete albums...but some things are live shows, and then, as you saw, a few singles (the PJ stuff).

Not sure if you noticed, but the links at the side direct you to whatever artist...and, if you're just browsing and you get to the bottom of the page, click "older posts" and you'll get to more. :drool: :drool:

I think the Cornell is downloading now (live). I copied the link to the rar file that it wouldn't let me download at the moment, and pasted in a new window :shifty:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom