The Temple Bar: Hittin' that Shit Right, with Lemons...UYFA!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LEMONS - Happy now Tre?

• Yes

Votes: 2 7.7%
  • No

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • LEMON UP YOUR FUCKING ASS!

Votes: 21 80.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
VintagePunk said:
Fah :wave: Funny you should pop in, I mentioned you earlier in the thread. Did you go to both Van Police shows? One of them is up at this blog I'm talking about.

ETA - it's the May 27th show that's up. There are also some shows from the 70's and 80's there. :drool:

I was at the May28th show. The 27th was the fan club show.

Which site are we talking about here :hmm:

I just read it in the thread earlier. I haven't ventured out of this thread this evening.

Tre, it's her last day of high school tomorrow. :cute: She has exams next week. Off to university in Sept.

Tre, it's just your unusual bouts of rage that concern me. :hug: :cute:

:lol:

Fah, Sarah was in a poppy phase around grades 5-6...before that, she listened mostly to what I listen to. fortunately, their formative music years tend to stick, and they go back to that. It was around grades 7 and 8 that she started listening to great music. For example, in grade 8, she got into Pink Floyd...I'd never really liked them that much before then, she's the one who got me to recognize their brilliance. :ohmy: since then, she's had exquisite taste. We're very similar, musically. : proud: She leans a bit more toward indie than I do, though.

the rockin edge said:
i tried college this spring, and actually got A's in the classes i took. decided i hate it though and it's def not for me, at least not now.

i'll just become a rock star guyz. :cool:

If you don't think it's your thing right now, I'd say you're doing the right thing. :up: You can always go back at some point if you find something you're interested in. It's too damned expensive to do half-heartedly.

VintagePunk said:

If you don't think it's your thing right now, I'd say you're doing the right thing. :up: You can always go back at some point if you find something you're interested in. It's too damned expensive to do half-heartedly.

right :up: i also stopped caring what other people think i should do based on their own expectations for themselves.:yes:

year long working holiday/round the world trips are cheap!

:shifty:

That's crazy. I thought I remembered that that site would let you download more often late at night. I planned on staying up tonight to download. I have like 50 things I want to download from there.

That's a great combo, actually. I enjoy employing sarcasm on idiots. :up: Unfortunately, they're often so idiotic, they don't recognize the sarcasm...

Beav - that video is awesome :cute: :lmao:

I see some dancing with the stars in her future :drool:

she's gorgeous!!

BTW - fah, you around Canada Day weekend at all?

VP - I forgot to mention I love your sig...sarah :cute:

sarcasm :sigh::heart: exactly what VP said...it might be the lowest form of wit, but I'm totally okay with that :love:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom