The Temple Bar: Hittin' that Shit Right, with Lemons...UYFA!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LEMONS - Happy now Tre?

• Yes

Votes: 2 7.7%
  • No

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • LEMON UP YOUR FUCKING ASS!

Votes: 21 80.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
516 to posts to go! :hi5:

UberBeaver said:

so :cute: :heart: I rated it too. And the shoes are pretty cute as well.

Policy change? 1000 posts?
people-rockingdude2.gif
people-rockingdude2.gif
people-rockingdude2.gif

UberBeaver said:
Thanks. I want to redo it sometime cause you can't really get her moves, and the image is kind of fuzzy.

Initially I had her dancing on the stairs, and that was awesome, but there was no music, I was just making shit up. I need to combine stairs and Hammer now. You know, if you hadn't been goin on about the hammer before, this might never have happened. Cool - Thanks!

My job is to inspire. :happytears:

Seriously, that is cute beyond words. I love the breaking it down part especially. I could so see the video in my mind. :giggle:

Lozenge thoughts on the way to you Kat.

and thanks, I've started thinking about wandering over to the vending machine :mad:

I've had willpower sometimes and uneaten choc gets dried out...it's weird, oily and crumbly at the same time.

you've never forgotten Halloween candy for a year and found it all chocky and gray?

Happens to me a lot. I have the willpower not to eat it but I can never throw it out either :lol:

I got my new camera today.:) Not charged yet though or I'd take a pic

redkat said:
you've never forgotten Halloween candy for a year and found it all chocky and gray?

Happens to me a lot. I have the willpower not to eat it but I can never throw it out either :lol:

I got my new camera today.:) Not charged yet though or I'd take a pic

Nice. What kind of camera? I got one for Christmas, and I love it.

No on the candy. I used to give most of it away cause I wasn't a big candy eater. I'd keep like kit kats and good stuff, but most of I got rid of. :shrug:

:shh: No one tell Doozer about the 500 rule.

:shh: :hi5: You might have to edit that Beav, just so that there are no clues laying around :shifty:

Yes, what kind of camera. Maddy wants one for her birthday. Don't know if it's do-able. There are so many choices out there that I can't even begin to look :crack:

:lol:

it's a canon digital elph. I've been cameraless for months hoping to find the missing shutter from my old one. It could totally be fixed. I've missed a ton of things I should have had pics of so I couldn't wait any longer. The manuals are 5x bigger than the camera :(

I've read a few pages. I'll probably never consult the manual again. I'll never find out what potential this camera has because I'm lazy :der:

Yeah, same here. I read when I know what I'm looking for. My friend actually sits and reads them, like for fun, but he always knows how to do random shit with things.

Lila, I don't think she reads these. I think she sees 490 and starts paying attention. :mad: Not this time, Doozer. NOT THIS TIME!

evillaugh.gif

As for cameras, Maddy just wants a digital one. I don't want to spend a lot of money. I have a camera, but I've had it for about 3 years now. It's probably good enough for stills and stuff. Like redkat said, she hasn't read the manual, and neither have I. I just want someone to teach me how it works so I can be on my way. When I wanted to use my camera at the U2 show in Hawaii, a couple people told me it was crap (for those purposes). It had like 2 settings (I need everything on auto-pilot). It's an HP photosmart 735, 3.2MP/15x zoom. I know nothing if that's good or bad or what to look for. Again I don't want to invest in a lot of money for Maddy to get a camera. I don't need her to start thinking income is disposable and when the next cool thing comes out, she has to have it. Just a good decent one for her. And I can deal with mine, at least until U2 tours again :wink:

Haha, this is great:

Come on girls
Do you believe in love?
cause I got something to say about it
And it goes something like this

Chorus:

Dont go for second best baby
Put your love to the test
You know, you know, youve got to
Make him express how he feels
And maybe then youll know your love is real

You dont need diamond rings
Or eighteen karat gold
Fancy cars that go very fast
You know they never last, no, no
What you need is a big strong hand
To lift you to your higher ground
Make you feel like a queen on a throne
Make him love you till you cant come down
[youll never come down]

(chorus)

Long stem roses are the way to your heart
But he needs to start with your head
Satin sheets are very romantic
What happens when youre not in bed
You deserve the best in life
So if the time isnt right then move on
Second best is never enough
Youll do much better baby on your own
[baby on your own]

(chorus)

Express yourself
[youve got to make him]
Express himself
Hey, hey, hey, hey
So if you want it right now, make him show you how
Express what hes got, oh baby ready or not

Intermediate:

And when youre gone he might regret it
Think about the love he once had
Try to carry on, but he just wont get it
Hell be back on his knees

To express himself
[youve got to make him]
Express himself
Hey hey

What you need is a big strong hand
To lift you to your higher ground
Make you feel like a queen on a throne
Make him love you till you cant come down
[youll never come down]

(intermediate)

So please

(chorus)

Express yourself
[youve got to make him]
Express himself
Hey, hey, hey, hey
So if you want it right now, make him show you how
Express yourself
[youve got to make him]
So you can respect yourself
Hey, hey
So if you want it right now, then make him show you how

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

Fah :wave: Funny you should pop in, I mentioned you earlier in the thread. Did you go to both Van Police shows? One of them is up at this blog I'm talking about.

ETA - it's the May 27th show that's up. There are also some shows from the 70's and 80's there. :drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom