The Temple Bar: Hittin' that Shit Right, with Lemons...UYFA!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LEMONS - Happy now Tre?

• Yes

Votes: 2 7.7%
  • No

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • LEMON UP YOUR FUCKING ASS!

Votes: 21 80.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a hammer right here next to me, from putting the thing together last night. :waveshammer:

True confession - although I don't like hardly any rap/hip-hop, I think Eminem's Lose Yourself is a great song, highly motivational, and I rock the fuck out whenever it's on.

Also, I'm glad he won the Oscar a few years back. That song deserved it, more than that other band.

the rockin edge said:
foxy lady :drool:

:shifty:

I always feel like I should like Hendrix, but I don't. I listen for 30 seconds, think about what an innovative guitar player he was, and then I'm bored.

I found Fah's Police show online. At least I think it's hers...did she go both nights?

Hendrix has moments of brilliance, and I love his guitar playing and overall work ethic, but his songs tend to come up short sometimes. He's like an interesting version of Eric Clapton to me.

When I played guitar a lot, I'd listen to Hendrix and then just fuck off on the guitar, and that was awesome. Turn it up loud, lots of distortion and just get loose. :D Hit the pickups with screwdrivers, put a mic up to the pickup to see what would happen. Flip that little switch real fast and unplug and replug in the cord to the amp. Put the guitar right next to the amp and play with the pedals. Good stuff. Sounded like shit, but it was fun. That was my Hendrix phase.

We need a "Dead To Me Smiley".

Do you guys pronounce it "Killin' The Face" or "Kill In The Face"? I say the first one, cause it sounds cool.

:shh: April - I think you mean anecdote. Cause if you sent her an antedote, espcially if it was something you caused in the first place, she might be pissed. And I wouldn't blame her. And I'd be pissed cause of a lack of :livewebfeed: during the giving act. WTF?

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
NSW has been absent, as well. :hmm:

Exactly. You put two and two together, and you get... :ohmy:

Okay, I just now got Gavin Friday's Shag Tobacco, and I'm listening. Part of me likes it, but the other part is laughing, rolling my eyes and mocking it because it's all arty and pretentious.

Band Aids :love: (see: Almost Famous)

And please note I have not read the last 10 pages. Recap?
I've been running around all morning like a chicken with my head cut off.

Saw Roger Waters last night. :drool: Tons and tons of walking to and from the Hollywood Bowl. My face must have been red and sweat pouring down me by the time we got to hook up with our friends near the top of the bowl/picnic area. All I wanted was water, but they were out. Settled for a little snack and some wine :drunk: My legs/calves :sigh:

I'm trying to get Sicy to add
mad.jpg
to the smiley list. Go to the Grumpy: Collection thread to show your support.

Lila, the site was down for a couple of hours, so you probably didn't miss anything.

VintagePunk said:

Exactly. You put two and two together, and you get... :ohmy:

Okay, I just now got Gavin Friday's Shag Tobacco, and I'm listening. Part of me likes it, but the other part is laughing, rolling my eyes and mocking it because it's all arty and pretentious.

I searched high and low for that on a recommendation of a boyfriend (who also gave me mixed tapes of Virgin Prunes albums which I never listened to) and save for Shag Tobacco, Angel, and Little Black Dress, I can't really stand the rest of it.

I can't even listen to Angel, come to think of it. :toomanymemories:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom