The Temple Bar: Hittin' that Shit Right, with Lemons...UYFA!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LEMONS - Happy now Tre?

• Yes

Votes: 2 7.7%
  • No

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • LEMON UP YOUR FUCKING ASS!

Votes: 21 80.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
~BrightestStar~ said:

:lol:

So confoozled.

Sadly, sweetie :wink: , I'm off to bed.
Sweet dreams! :hug:

btw, where's that song you should have had recorded at least a week ago?
Don't I get to hear it anymore? :angry:

:tsk:

night :hug:

and it's almost done, i just need to practice the damn cello part more and mix it. next tuesday...

I've taken film courses. They tend to make you a know it all who can no longer enjoy a movie without analyzing the hell out of it and alienating all of your friends.

voice is half in half out. I give it two hours before it's completely gone :silent:

:( redkat,
I hate it when that happens with my voice.

And I lived with 2 film majors and one person who critiqued or discerned every moment of every movie. For me, I hated it b/c I watch a movie to simply be taken for a ride or be told a story. I don't need all this other BS my friends threw in.

BTW, did you know that when there is broken glass on a movie or tv show, it's actually this rubbery type substance? So if you wondered how they crashed through a window without getting all cut up, it's b/c it's rubber.
: patmyselfontheback:

Last edited:
redkat said:
I've taken film courses. They tend to make you a know it all who can no longer enjoy a movie without analyzing the hell out of it and alienating all of your friends.

voice is half in half out. I give it two hours before it's completely gone :silent:

That sucks. :slant:

Is it sore? Are you taking lozenges?

:lysolsbar:

Film courses sound interesting. :hmm:

Got Philk? said:
And I lived with 2 film majors and one person who critiqued or discerned every moment of every movie. For me, I hated it b/c I watch a movie to simply be taken for a ride or be told a story. I don't need all this other BS my friends threw in.

pfft. Go watch Harold and Kumar and wallow in medicrity, cretin. :tsk: When I watch film there needs to be imagery and symbolism. I need to be able to relate that the boat that carried Jack and Rose is not simply a boat, but a metaphor for the cold war. Jack was America, reckless and charming. Rose was Russia...uh...:uhoh: cause she was English and hot. And Naked. That was awesome. And the boat hit an ice berg which was an allegory for Time, and it sunk, like the hippy movement. See? Not THAT's a good movie. Well, the naked part was good. In a "symbolic" kinda way. The red of the table cloths? Brilliant. The white ice berg holding Jack down? I get it. Did you notice the way the water was more of a turquise than seafoam blue? Fucking genius. And the personification of the rowboats and life jackets? Come on! THAT is film, people. THAT is film.

Last edited:
UberBeaver said:

pfft. Go watch Harold and Kumar and wallow in medicrity, cretin. :tsk: When I watch film there needs to be imagery and symbolism. I need to be able to relate that the boat that carried Jack and Rose is not simply a boat, but a metaphor for the cold war. Jack was America, reckless and charming. Rose was Russia...uh...:uhoh: cause she was English and hot. And Naked. That was awesome. And the boat hit an ice berg which was an allegory for Time, and it sunk, like the hippy movement. See? Not THAT's a good movie. Well, the naked part was good. In a "symbolic" kinda way. The red of the table cloths? Brilliant. The white ice berg holding Jack down? I get it. Did you notice the way the water was more of a turquise than seafoam blue? Fucking genius. And the personification of the rowboats and life jackets? Come on! THAT is film, people. THAT is film.

Harold and Kumar had the best dvd menu ever.

"Ok, are you going to press play or what?"

I actually watched the entire thing just to see how long it would go. And I wasn't even smoking anything. Heh.

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

Harold and Kumar had the best dvd menu ever.

"Ok, are you going to press play or what?"

I actually watched the entire thing just to see how long it would go. And I wasn't even smoking anything. Heh.

HAHA. Yeah, me too....:uhoh: your last sentence might not be relevant....but I did watch the whole thing.

Got Philk? said:
I did notice the red of the table clothes come to think of it. :hmm:

Excellent, Phil. There is hope for you yet.

I've never seen Lawrence of Arabia, and I mentioned this my wife one day and said I'd like to see it. She replies, "Why? It's four hours of sand." So naturally, she being a woman, I gave her words little creedence. One day, LoA was on TV and I put it on, and what do I see? Sand. I check back later, more sand. Damn woman. I've still never seen it.

This is one of those times I wish snow were here to say something really obnoxious in those threads. :(

UberBeaver said:

HAHA. Yeah, me too....:uhoh: your last sentence might not be relevant....but I did watch the whole thing.

So naturally, she being a woman, I gave her words little creedence. One day, LoA was on TV and I put it on, and what do I see? Sand. I check back later, more sand. Damn woman. I've still never seen it.

If you all just listened to us and realize we are ALWAYS right, the world would run so much smoother. :tsk:

*random gif posting*

Wednesday.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom