The Temple Bar: Hittin' that Shit Right, with Lemons...UYFA!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LEMONS - Happy now Tre?

• Yes

Votes: 2 7.7%
  • No

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • LEMON UP YOUR FUCKING ASS!

Votes: 21 80.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reggie Thee Dog said:

Beav, I've got your back...and I'm looking at April's, then moving onto VP...oh and is that Snow's back too...:hyper:

:shifty:

I'm off to see the Police...and then to avoid them on the drive back...:wave:

Police? Police is plural. Last I checked there was only one Policeman in the group.

village%20people.jpg

Hey! Just accepted!

I like the site okay so far. If there weren't any ads up on top or videos/sounds that played automatically, maybe I'd like it even more. :wink:

Is there a way to get rid of the ad that shows up at the top?

It's hot! I've just been running around like a madwoman from one part of town to the other, and then stopping at a few drugstores for a certain magazine. Kind of a backup in case my Amazon order goes awry. My computer states its 84. It's at least 79 in the house according to the thermostat :happy:

Oh and my grumpiness of late... the person that was supposed to respond to me did, but to the utmost minimum of words. And basically didn't answer my questions and told me what he charges per hour (don't get any ideas Beav!). Where's TRE so we can commiserate about hating people :angry:

On a happy note, I'm going to see Roger Waters tonight at the Hollywood Bowl :hyper:

Entourage :hyper:

BBQ's can have TONS of parts :crazy: do you have help? My brother bought my parents a new one for christmas last year. So much frustration and swearing followed
Christmas :heart:

Is anybody else terrified by how relatively peaceful EYKIW is right now, and how almost sweet all the threads in there are right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom