The Temple Bar: Hittin' that Shit Right, with Lemons...UYFA!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LEMONS - Happy now Tre?

• Yes

Votes: 2 7.7%
  • No

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • LEMON UP YOUR FUCKING ASS!

Votes: 21 80.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
ThoraSEB said:
This is my horoscope for today:

A new friend could come your way today, Thora, probably a woman. This person could be very imaginative and artistic, but she could also be very psychic. She might be involved in Tarot, psychometry, or other forms of divination. She might find you very easy to read, so if you have any secrets, make sure you keep the white light around yourself in order to protect them! Enjoy your new friendship, and have fun.

:uhoh: I don't want someone to find out my secrets!

There is supposed to be a really good tarot reader in my family's town. She's legendary and known for being brutally accurate. I think I'm gonna try to see her when I'm there. :uhoh: not that I'll believe anything she says.

:shifty:

I normally don't pay much attention to horoscopes, but thought that one was a bit weird.

I don't know where I would make a new friend today. I'll be working all day, then going home straight afterwards. :shrug:

I just went to MSN to find that one, so it's probably not that specific.

You will continue to rock the fuck out. Your pasty skin is subject to burn, so keep your cracker ass out of the sun. Your awesome will remain unceasing, might be a good day to share it with someone special? Be cautious around dirt roads. Crosswords reveal valuable clues. Watch the stars for the answers you seek, player.

UberBeaver said:

You will continue to rock the fuck out. Your pasty skin is subject to burn, so keep your cracker ass out of the sun. Your awesome will remain unceasing, might be a good day to share it with someone special? Be cautious around dirt roads. Crosswords reveal valuable clues. Watch the stars for the answers you seek, player.

:hi5:

Excellent horoscope! I approve.

redkat said:

damn I hope not :no:

I think we now know which family snow favors :angry:

I picked up this book Stumbling on Happiness. Anyone heard of it? It attempts to explain why people are motivated to do the things they do. I love books figuring out how people work :nerd:

Sounds interesting. I need to do some self-exploration this summer (shutupbeav :angry: ).

:hmm:

No time for the lovelink, maybe later.

Your Daily Horoscope
Wednesday, June 13, 2007
Take some time to do whatever is necessary to make yourself and others comfortable with the coming changes. Others may mean well today, but sometimes they promise more than they are able to deliver. Do not expect everyone to follow through on their promises. Stop searching for what you think you don't have.

Romance: Good | Finance: Fair | Health: Good
Lucky Numbers: 8, 18, 34, 53

Except for the numbers, which I don't know yet if they're lucky. Dead. On.

BTW, my accountant BETTER respond and do as promised :madwife:

This continuous search for the middle ground and balance in a relationship of courtship or marriage brings the integration of the couple to perfection and self-realization. Avoid imposing attitudes toward your companion, and you will become sensitive toward aspects that theoretically are more of the opposite sex than your own.

Sure, okay! :crack:

TKOhyper.gif

redkat said:

There is supposed to be a really good tarot reader in my family's town. She's legendary and known for being brutally accurate. I think I'm gonna try to see her when I'm there. :uhoh: not that I'll believe anything she says.

:shifty:

My mom and sister went to this one who comes once a week to the resort we were going to every summer. She was a short, little old woman. I never went cause she freaked me the hell out. Think that tiny little woman from Poltergeist. :yikes: Anyway, my mom went in first, and the lady started talking about her great grandchildren. The lady said my mom had three, but my mom told her there were only two. The woman kept insisting that she had three, and wouldn't let it go.

My sister went in next, and the woman started talking about my sister's grandchildren (she may have known that her and my mom were mother and daughter, we're not sure)...Again, she went on talking about three grandchildren, and there were other details I can't quite recall right now. May have been that she called the ages and genders, too.

After they got out, I met them to find out what was said. My mom started talking about this mysterious third (great) grandchild. My sister's daughter has two young boys, so that's the two of them. But it wasn't till then that my sister revealed to us that her son (he was 25-ish at the time) strongly suspects that his former gf's child who is being raised by her and her new bf is his child. Apparently, the timing works out from when they were last together, and he's seen her, and she looks just like their family.

Freaky... :ohmy:

But then again, the woman also told my mom that I'd meet a man at school and get into a serious relationship, and that never happened. :rolleyes:

Off to put together my barbecue. :hyper:

Wedding Crashers showed up yesterday :lol: it's time to update my queue

I just want comedy. The beauty of netflix beav is that you can watch when you have time. It takes me a week or more to get through one netflix dvd. Probably why I prefer tv series' My plan is only 4-5 a month for two :up:

It hurts to talk my throat is so sore. Who got me sick :madwife: :(

redkat said:
Wedding Crashers showed up yesterday :lol: it's time to update my queue

I just want comedy. The beauty of netflix beav is that you can watch when you have time. It takes me a week or more to get through one netflix dvd. Probably why I prefer tv series' My plan is only 4-5 a month for two :up:

It hurts to talk my throat is so sore. Who got me sick :madwife: :(

:hides:

I forgot I had put Entourage :hyper: in my queue - mind you, this queue was almost two years old so I had to remove and add some stuff. I think my first two are going to be The Queen and The Pursuit of Happyness.

VintagePunk said:

But then again, the woman also told my mom that I'd meet a man at school and get into a serious relationship, and that never happened. :rolleyes:

Off to put together my barbecue. :hyper:

The good stuff never happens :grumpy: I had my tea leaves read years ago. She kept dwelling on a backyard that I would have. :rolleyes: just wasn't anything exciting I'd want to hear about. Turns out I ended up moving to a place with an incredible backyard. Kinda non interesting stuff but she was right at least :wink:

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

:hides:

I forgot I had put Entourage :hyper: in my queue - mind you, this queue was almost two years old so I had to remove and add some stuff. I think my first two are going to be The Queen and The Pursuit of Happyness.

I'd bump up entourage :heart:

That reading is freaky, VP! :ohmy:

Sorry if my sickness got transported thru the intarwebs, kat. :uhoh:

We're using this internet system to keep track of all our various projects at work, and I just got 40 email messages of deadlines I have from now until the end of the year. :crack: And that's just for one project! Yikes.

The box is massive, and it's all packed in there tight with foam...and, it's too fucking hot to fight with it. Just checked, it's like 29C/86-ishF in here.

I should just quit and have a drink.

April, grab some take out on the way home pls. K, thx. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom