The Temple Bar: Hittin' that Shit Right, with Lemons...UYFA!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LEMONS - Happy now Tre?

• Yes

Votes: 2 7.7%
  • No

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • LEMON UP YOUR FUCKING ASS!

Votes: 21 80.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
UberBeaver said:

So I read the part that started "I actually am kind of excited about it" as an extension of the SF comment (as edited above), and man it really changed the meaning. Especially when used in tandem with the "it involved a kid" comment from the other day.

It made sense in my head at the time. I knew what I was talking about. :vicesquad: :uhoh:

But I really have to stay out of that other thread. It's tacky. And besides, I think it jinxes me.

Morning. :yawn:

I was late for work this morning because I was trying to make a decent lunch. I get here and open my email, and am instantly reminded that there's a lunch at work today for one of my co-workers who is retiring. I didn't need to make a lunch after all :happy: What a great start to the day.

Plus, one of my friends at work announced today that she's moving back home to Australia. :sad: I hate it when fun people leave.

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
I know. :sigh:

I think I'm pretty much doomed for the rest of the summer.

I like cats better, maybe I'll just stock up.

:inneedofanattitudeadjustment: :happy:

Is anyone even going, besides you, me and Snow? :lol: You'll be fine, you've got the away from home factor in your favour. :up:

VintagePunk said:

It made sense in my head at the time. I knew what I was talking about. :vicesquad: :uhoh:

But I really have to stay out of that other thread. It's tacky. And besides, I think it jinxes me.

I agree - I've never liked it. :silent:

And do you notice it's only married people who post in it? It's almost like a pissing contest at times. All in fun, but still. :shrug:

:yawn:

No freaking clue. :lol:

I just need to walk around London, batting the eyelashes and pouting and they'll flock to me, right? :flirt:

I'll wait for you all to stop laughing now. :wink:

Okay, I first read flock as fuck. :lmao: But I suppose that's the point, right?

I wouldn't have posted in that thread if it weren't for being drunk and overly enthusiastic. :shifty:

Thora, can you save your lunch for tomorrow? And sorry to hear about your friend leaving. :(

Do you guys know those smiley ads on some pages that say "Oh my god! No way?!"

My office right now is dead quiet, then all of a sudden you hear that blare out. :lmao: My co-worker forgot that her volume was turned on, and it blared out. Lame, but funny. :D

VP - yeah, my lunch will last until tomorrow.

I don't like when fun people leave, either. It's always a bummer.

Yeah. :sigh: She's so crazy and fun, and we were really becoming close friends in the last little while. It sucks.

At least if I ever visit Australia, I'll have a free place to stay.

My horoscope:

It’s going to be pretty difficult for you guys to say what you feel right now because you’re always trying to assume what people’s reactions are going to be when you do. You kind of want to be the chess master who’s thinking a couple moves ahead, but you can rarely read people like that. Because of that, you can walk around with quite a bit of uncertainty in your interpersonal dealings.

First, um...does this person know me? :shifty:

Second, :happy: :|

VintagePunk said:
My horoscope:

It’s going to be pretty difficult for you guys to say what you feel right now because you’re always trying to assume what people’s reactions are going to be when you do. You kind of want to be the chess master who’s thinking a couple moves ahead, but you can rarely read people like that. Because of that, you can walk around with quite a bit of uncertainty in your interpersonal dealings.

First, um...does this person know me? :shifty:

Second, :happy: :|

:hmm:

Here's mine:

You may find yourself wanting a bit more than you can have today, April. This is no reason to get grumpy or upset. Appreciate the things that you do have, and stop worrying about the things that you think are missing from your life. By always wanting more, you will never be fully satisfied with what you have already achieved. Enjoy the day instead of waiting for it to end.

:happy: :| :banghead:

I think they're peeking in on us. And not in a perverted Reg or Beav sort of way, either.

My horoscope:

Wednesday, June 13, 2007
Keep in mind that giving in isn't the same thing as giving up. Be cautious of anyone that wants you to invest money in a suspicious cause. Make sure you take a close look at their credentials. You have not been getting enough rest and your health is starting to suffer.

While getting coffee this morning a stranger in line with me said I look like I need more sleep :crack:

where is snow?

redkat said:
My horoscope:

Wednesday, June 13, 2007
Keep in mind that giving in isn't the same thing as giving up. Be cautious of anyone that wants you to invest money in a suspicious cause. Make sure you take a close look at their credentials. You have not been getting enough rest and your health is starting to suffer.

While getting coffee this morning a stranger in line with me said I look like I need more sleep :crack:

where is snow?

Still hunting foxes. :(

Ok, that's just rude, re: the stranger. :madwife:

I'm not sure where snow is. Like LMPA said, she's probably still hunting those foxes. I hope Bono's okay. :sad:

Tomorrow night will be dinner and the repeat viewing of Ocean's 13. Hopefully there won't be a fire this time. :lol:

This is my horoscope for today:

A new friend could come your way today, Thora, probably a woman. This person could be very imaginative and artistic, but she could also be very psychic. She might be involved in Tarot, psychometry, or other forms of divination. She might find you very easy to read, so if you have any secrets, make sure you keep the white light around yourself in order to protect them! Enjoy your new friendship, and have fun.

:uhoh: I don't want someone to find out my secrets!

UberBeaver said:

Lupus? :ohmy:

:sad:

I know she had family in. Maybe she thinks family from overseas is more important than we are. That's fucked up. :tsk:

damn I hope not :no:

I think we now know which family snow favors :angry:

I picked up this book Stumbling on Happiness. Anyone heard of it? It attempts to explain why people are motivated to do the things they do. I love books figuring out how people work :nerd:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom