The Temple Bar - HEY LOOK AT ME!!!! I'M AN ATTENTION WHORE!! UYMFA!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sometimes it's nice to be unemployed.

I got a cheque from the government today too, so I'll be drinking government beer for the next two weeks (I just got back from the booze store). Nova Scotia, represent! :wink:

Back out to the deck to keep reading and pumping tunes and drinking cold brew that I didn't earn while the rest of you suckers work for The Man. :up:

DaveC said:
Sometimes it's nice to be unemployed.

I got a cheque from the government today too, so I'll be drinking government beer for the next two weeks (I just got back from the booze store). Nova Scotia, represent! :wink:

Back out to the deck to keep reading and pumping tunes and drinking cold brew that I didn't earn while the rest of you suckers work for The Man. :up:

Enjoy the good weather. :wave:

For my Ethics in Government class I want to do a similar topic for my term paper, in regards to how media coverage has affected the public's opinion of ethics in government, and entire paragraphs of this paper would apply to that one as well.

It's not wrong to essentially copy and paste from my own paper is it?

U2democrat said:
For my Ethics in Government class I want to do a similar topic for my term paper, in regards to how media coverage has affected the public's opinion of ethics in government, and entire paragraphs of this paper would apply to that one as well.

:no:

It's your work, your just applying to a different topic...right...:yes:

Sweet result, u2dem.

Would you like to write a 3000 word general essay on "Assessment" and another 3000 word one for 3 weeks later on any topic of your choice that you haven't mentioned in the 3 previous 3000 word essays. Oh, and an ICT portfolio and daily lesson plans. I have no life. :sad:

U2democrat said:

Don't they check? When I was at uni they would have kept papers and made sure you hadn't re-used too much information from other essays.

Lara Mullen said:
Sweet result, u2dem.

Would you like to write a 3000 word general essay on "Assessment" and another 3000 word one for 3 weeks later on any topic of your choice that you haven't mentioned in the 3 previous 3000 word essays. Oh, and an ICT portfolio and daily lesson plans. I have no life. :sad:

Ummmm, no thanks!

:D

Lara Mullen said:

Don't they check? When I was at uni they would have kept papers and made sure you hadn't re-used too much information from other essays.

I believe so. I had to submit my paper online to go through a plagiarism detector, and most likely the other one I would turn in will too and it'd probably pop up...however it is my own research and writing, so how wrong is it? I don't know.

U2democrat said:

I believe so. I had to submit my paper online to go through a plagiarism detector, and most likely the other one I would turn in will too and it'd probably pop up...however it is my own research and writing, so how wrong is it? I don't know.

I would say it isn't wrong. I wish I could do that :lol:

Lara Mullen said:
:yikes:

i never did mind writing an essay
it's doing the bloody research that blows

I'd still write it for you though :up:

Salome said:
:yikes:

i never did mind writing an essay
it's doing the bloody research that blows

Have you witnessed me devoting much time to work and research..... :lol:

Ok. I'm going to do some more work on this essay. See yousins later. :wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.