The Temple Bar - HEY LOOK AT ME!!!! I'M AN ATTENTION WHORE!! UYMFA!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
elevated_u2_fan said:
All I'm sayin' is that if people would post in the bar then it would be active...

think about that for a moment...

that's right, I just blew you mind...

insane.gif

Bye BoMac! What an excellent nickname! Kudos to whoever made it up!

unico said:
Oh don't even! You haven't posted here in eons!

That's cos I feel like a stranger sometimes in my own home. :cry:

elevated_u2_fan said:
wasn't it "bowel movement" or something like that :scratch:

on that note :shifty: I'm off for the weekend

:lmao: Elfa you're hilarious! Later, brotha! :rockon:

I gotta get to the gym! If I don't go now I'll never go. :shifty:

Bye Reg and Mia if you're still here. :hi5:

Reggie Thee Dog said:

OMG...VP...I saw you earlier...sorry I didn't say :wave: then...got caught up in the commotion.

How are you dear...:hmm:

That's okay. :sad: I'll pick up the pieces of my broken heart. Eventually. :sad:

And, I have to add that you deserve a :shame: mister...deserting Interference for MySpace. :tsk:

Busy with a lot of family and personal stuff. Sarah's coming home for the summer on Sunday, and since the kittens are in her room, I've been trying to clear out space in my room so that she can store her things. It's been fun. :happy:

Reggie Thee Dog said:

I haven't deserted Interference for Myspace...I hardly ever log on there...unless you have a page then....:shifty:

MySpace annoys me. Whenever I try to go to someone's page, I'm overwhelmed by graphics and music and stuff, and I usually close the page before it even loads. :lol:

Wow home for the summer on Sunday?? That's a long summer break! Awesome! Sucks about the fixing up though.

Myspace has annoyed me too. Some of my friends' pages freeze my computer and it just makes it frustrating.

Yeah, most universities around here are on the same schedule. They go back right after New Years, and they're out by the end of April. Because she had to write an exam on the very last day of the exam period before Christmas, she really only got two weeks off for Christmas.

I'd better get back to work, or this will never be done. :crack:

Hang in there Mia, and take care. :hug:

VintagePunk said:

~BrightestStar~ said:
this is me contributing to bar activity.
Do I get paid or at least a tax receipt?

As one of the originators of the bar, you ought to be providing that service on a regular basis for free. :angry:

Bri has become corrupt over the years! :lmao:

Oh man, that was refreshing! I love it when physical activity makes me feel good!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom