The Temple Bar - HEY LOOK AT ME!!!! I'M AN ATTENTION WHORE!! UYMFA!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
I think it may have been my computer, it's fine now.

How are you doing, Lara? :wave:

Frappucinos :drool:

Ok. I should be teaching today but after falling yesterday I still can't really walk so I am off again today. :hyper:

What kind of frappucino? :drool: I think yousins probably get more flavours in America than we do here.

Mornings :down:

blaaaaaaah I don't want to go to class today.

I got an email today, my "One in a Million" tshirt from the Obama campaign is finally on the way. (they were sending them out to people who helped push the number of donors to 1 million). :hyper:

Lara Mullen said:

Ok. I should be teaching today but after falling yesterday I still can't really walk so I am off again today. :hyper:

What kind of frappucino? :drool: I think yousins probably get more flavours in America than we do here.

Ouch! Hope you're not in too much pain over there.

Caramel - it's not fresh from Starbucks, rather the store bought kind, but still tasty. :drool:

Yeah, Laura, it's been a slow week. I need out of dodge like, yesterday. Soon, though! 3 days til I'm outta here... :hyper:

I'm fine as long as I don't stand. :lol: My 'rents took me to stay at their house as I'm be home alone with the bloke over in Holland. :sigh:

Coffee light frappers. :drool:

Hope yousins don't mind me invading your thread :reject:

Thanks, gvox.

Have a good day, Laura :wave:

I'm going to go do some essay work now. :grumpy: :wave:

The lawyer who successfully argued Roe v. Wade is speaking here tonight :up: I'm expecting she'll probably get heckled as this is a generally conservative campus, but she's probably used to all sorts of threats.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom