The Temple Bar....Happy New Year UYMFA!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
U2democrat said:
I'm still :dance:ing over Hillary coming in 3rd.

Man, Obama's speech gave my parents and I goosebumps last night.

Well, I'm conflicted...Obama/Edwards....neither has a huge track record, but one is definitely far more charasmatic than the other, and that resonates...but let's note that it is only the first of many caucus/elections....so let's not get all Howard Dean on the guy....:yes:

redkat said:

he seems genuine. just a good ole bad boy with a heart of gold

(and a nasty temper)

I just applied for a car loan /bitesnails

I was more doing research wanting to see what they would offer. I guess that form was the app and now I wait for a call :crack: Doesn't applying for loans bring down your credit score?

My biggest work blunder yet: I issued 20,000 extra shares of stock from a company. :( I gotta fix that in the morning

Hopefully you get the loan and the rate is good.
Aps do effect your score, however if you are doing a full app and the grantor looks at your bureau they can analyze and make a case.

Example, if you haven't applied for anything in a year, and then there are three enquiries - lets say from Honda, Chrysler and your bank, then logically you not be a credit seeker, you were just shopping for a car. Same if they were from 2 or 3 diff mortgage companies at the same time.

If you have random enquiries through the year, with no pattern, or a bunch unrelated all at the same time, then you would look like a credit seeker and that looks bad.

It all depends on how much the credit grantor is willing to look at the details and make a case.

UberBeaver said:
Isles lost too. :(

cheering-1.gif

have you listened to his Sunday evening radio show? I don't get to see the hour much but I'm loving the radio show. I'd totally have his babies
cheering-1.gif

I didn't even know he had a radio show until he mentioned it. I rarely listen to the radio, but I'm going to check it out this weekend for sure.

I love how he starts out most shows by saying "Hi, it's your boyfriend George." :drool: I'd definitely have his babies too.

the show has a couple of other guys on it also and it's pretty light in tone, lots of messing around/mockery. I've heard bits and pieces of it a few times and really enjoy him. it. the show.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom