The Temple Bar....Happy New Year UYMFA!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
unico said:
so this is pretty much the best picture of me ever
n6211334_36387905_8580.jpg

This is pretty much why you're the most awesome person ever. :bow:

unico said:
so has facebook tightened up? can you not look at strangers' profiles now without being friends with them?

No clue. I've never been able to see a stranger's profile unless they were in the same network as me. I've changed the security settings on mine so that only my friends can see my profile. Nobody from my network can see mine unless they're my friend. I was getting too many friend requests from creepy people, so that has put a stop to that.

ThoraSEB said:

No clue. I've never been able to see a stranger's profile unless they were in the same network as me. I've changed the security settings on mine so that only my friends can see my profile. Nobody from my network can see mine unless they're my friend. I was getting too many friend requests from creepy people, so that has put a stop to that.

I have my settings set so that only people from my network and my friends can see my profile.

Also I have the privacy settings adjusted for people in my network who are not my friends, they can only see parts of my profile.

ThoraSEB said:

I've got privacy settings too. I guess it works both ways then. If I don't let people see me, I must not be allowed to see people.

the 6.2 seconds I've spent trying to figure out Facebook have not been enjoyable. I have one friend and some demented 14 yr old has sent me many messages. The up side is no messages containing pictures of random body parts like on myspace

Nice! If the hose and tire are included you could make a swing! I'd make it easy to take down because that guy seems like the type who would raise the per night fee for the improvement.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom