The Temple Bar....Happy New Year UYMFA!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
lynnok said:

My "be alerted to forthcoming statement from alien life form sign"

intruderalert.gif

i think clinton should have that sort of warning when she rings you.

I currently have an audio clip of Intruder Alert as a ringtone for the members of my study group. I get odd looks when it starts to go off in my pocket etc. Only downside to it. Cannot find "Danger Will Robinson" anywhere.

No spoken words said:
Does Mia have the best sig/avatar combo on the site right now? Combine that with her location, and, she's pretty much unstoppable.

that's so BA. do you recommend a status change? i just used the quote from the bitter films clip, but i'm open to suggestions.

lynnok said:
I currently have an audio clip of Intruder Alert as a ringtone for the members of my study group. I get odd looks when it starts to go off in my pocket etc. Only downside to it. Cannot find "Danger Will Robinson" anywhere.

That's awesome.

Can your phone record audio and use that as a ringtone? Then you just find a clip on the internet somewhere and record it and use it :up:

Intruder Alert as your ringtone is fantastic. Danger Will Robinson not as much.

Mia, I bet if this thread puts their collective heads together, we can come up with a status that more or less tells everyone else on this site that 2nd place aint so bad.

U2democrat said:

That's awesome.

Can your phone record audio and use that as a ringtone? Then you just find a clip on the internet somewhere and record it and use it :up:

I can convert WAV. files and add them directly or I can record them.

I'm surprised you can't find "danger, will robinson!" you'd think that'd be a popular choice.

i'd love to have darth vader's "nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!" as a ringtone. and i'm thinking of changing my ringback to "the final countdown"

No spoken words said:
Intruder Alert as your ringtone is fantastic. Danger Will Robinson not as much.

Mia, I bet if this thread puts their collective heads together, we can come up with a status that more or less tells everyone else on this site that 2nd place aint so bad.

true story. gmta. no man is an island. gfyagbt7mb and all that jazz :)
my current status lies. i'm not feeling sassy or i'd come up with something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom