The Temple Bar....Happy New Year UYMFA!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I never knew anything about it, and I tend to loathe sitcoms, but I got for Christmas and I was sorta not looking forward to it, but I'm glad I checked it out. It's not at all like a typical PC NBC style sitcom.

Yeah, they do curse and I was wondering how that works because it's not on HBO or Showtime - it's on like FX or something, right? I didn't know you could curse on those channels. It's not bad, there's not a ton of it, and no F bombs, but lots of "shit" and whatnot.

:applaud: Glad to hear that.

Last night none of us slept well because after having been gone for 5 days Chloe (my cat) decided she wanted our attention at 3am and kept yowling out in the hall. The dialogue went something like this:

Chloe: ROOOOOOWL
Me (in bed): Chlooooooeeeeeeee
Chloe: Mooooooooooow
Me: Chlooooe!
Chloe: Mooooow!
Me: Chloe! Come here! (I'm still in bed)
Chloe: *frustrated meow*
Me: Chloe!

It went on like that for quite awhile. She eventually gave up and jumped in bed with my dad, and if he didn't have a hand on her she started meowing at him.

Now I'm off to the dentist for a teeth cleaning appointment, golly gee I'm excited! :happy:

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

Tom Cruise is gay? :sad:

:yes:

I heard he's considering a script for a Top Gun sequel...It's called: "Top Gun II: Don't Ask, Don't Tell"

The premise is Maverick and Iceman hookup in an illicit affair and try to keep it from the Air Force, while fighting terrorists. It could be the box office smash of the 2008...:up:

Dalton said:
If I did, I wouldn't tell my friends. If I did, I hope that they wouldn't go to great lengths accommodating me and would instead pistol whip me until I manned up.

I've had the same fantasy. Except replace field of wildflowers with fountain of guinness, and Nicole Kidman with Rajko Radovic.

Ok, here is a question that has been plaguing me for quite some time.

Who would win in a fight amongst these three men?

460px-Heat0018-1-.jpg

DocHoliday.jpg

986TGN_Val_Kilmer_006.jpg

Discuss

ooooh, something new to add to the qualifier list before I get married

adendum) must be willing to plant a field of wildflowers (actually I'd prefer tulips).

I want to look into this scientology gig, there has to be a way I can make money off these clowns.

Dalton said:
Ok, here is a question that has been plaguing me for quite some time.

Who would win in a fight amongst these three men?

460px-Heat0018-1-.jpg

DocHoliday.jpg

986TGN_Val_Kilmer_006.jpg

Discuss

Doc Holliday, with ease. Chris from Heat could take Iceman, but neither could deal with Doc. Isn't that a daisy?

No spoken words said:

Doc Holliday, with ease. Chris from Heat could take Iceman, but neither could deal with Doc. Isn't that a daisy?

Doc has a gun and is sane....and Iceman couldn't the broad side of Oprah's ass with his missiles...:no:

Chris psycho and would probably shoot himself...I think...:shifty:

Dalton, if you are not a fan of rejected cartoons or bitterfilms.com in general then you are no friend of mine and you deserve to be locked away in a cell where limburger cheese is your only friend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom