The Temple Bar....Happy New Year UYMFA!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bono's American Wife said:

Ground Force?

no, this was one of the people getting the work done on some b&b show, but I know exactly the chick you are talking about.

I want to chop her hair or style it and staple some support onto her. Her bending over to plant stuff is the best, though.

~BrightestStar~ said:

<random> Did VP end up keeping that cat? </random>

She did. :cute:

There's an update in the cat thread. I can't believe I'm posting in that thread, now. :reject:

cat2.jpg

Last edited:
VintagePunk said:

There's an update in the cat thread. I can't believe I'm posting in that thread, now. :reject:

TRAITOR! :angry:

I kid.

:shifty:

She is absolutely adorable!! Does she have a name yet?

And I don't know if you saw my post the other day, but abandoned cats seem to be extra affectionate, my aunt and uncle's cat, Alice, acts more like a dog than cat. Sooo sweet. :heart:

~BrightestStar~ said:

TRAITOR! :angry:

I kid.

:shifty:

She is absolutely adorable!! Does she have a name yet?

And I don't know if you saw my post the other day, but abandoned cats seem to be extra affectionate, my aunt and uncle's cat, Alice, acts more like a dog than cat. Sooo sweet. :heart:

I'm still a dog person :coversKitty'sears: :uhoh:

It's just not great timing for me to get a dog right now, they're so much more work, and all that. I was thinking maybe when Sarah comes home for the summer.

And no, no name yet. We have one in mind, but it doesn't feel right. We need to find one that fits. When we do, her full name will be something to the effect of Baroness [insert first name here] Von[Insert last name here] of [insert place here]. We're all about pretentious kitty names. :)

The Steelers made a game of it though. That was cool. At one point they showed Tony Romo fuck up a snap and I kept telling my friend that the cowboys just lost and then he informed me that that happened a year or two ago. I can't be expected to keep up with every goddamn missed snap, you know? WTF?

Glaswegian is correct. I think. I dunno. Knowing them it's probably something weird and random. I'll look into it.

ETA: People from Glasgow are called Glaswegians. Glaswegian is also the name of the local dialect of Scots, commonly known as the Glasgow Patter.

snowbunny00774 said:
she's :cute:

Not a big cat fan, but she has a cool pout :yes:

I'm really not a cat fan either. :coverskittysearsagain: Well, in that I don't go nutsy over cats as a species. But there have been individual cats I've fallen for, on occasion, present company included.

The story of how she melted my cold, black heart is in the cat thread.

VintagePunk said:

cat2.jpg

Awesome. I like cats. My cat, however, has become evil and turned against all humans, especially infants. He scratched the baby across the face the other day. She, of course, has not learned anything and continues to chase him around. He has had enough and just hisses at her all the time. :cute:

UberBeaver said:

Awesome. I like cats. My cat, however, has become evil and turned against all humans, especially infants. He scratched the baby across the face the other day. She, of course, has not learned anything and continues to chase him around. He has had enough and just hisses at her all the time. :cute:

Poor baby! Although I'm sure that over time, she'll make the cat pay for his transgressions.

I need to find a way to make this one stop scratching. We bought her a scratching post, but she's not the least bit interested in it. :sigh: It even has a floppy toy on a spring on the top of it for her to bat around...she used it for 5 seconds the other day, and ever since, nada.

VintagePunk said:

I'm really not a cat fan either. :coverskittysearsagain: Well, in that I don't go nutsy over cats as a species. But there have been individual cats I've fallen for, on occasion, present company included.

The story of how she melted my cold, black heart is in the cat thread.

I read that - very cute. she sounds like a sweetie.

what are you working on?

UberBeaver said:

:yikes:

any way to keep them seperated?

snowbunny00774 said:

I read that - very cute. she sounds like a sweetie.

what are you working on?

Just some school shit that I wanted to have done by the time the holidays are over. What I need to do is very basic, much more basic than what I've done so far, but I forget how, and the instructions as they relate to the scale I need to do it for are ambiguous. :mad:

VintagePunk said:

I'm still a dog person :coversKitty'sears: :uhoh:

:tsk:

You should feel great shame.

It's just not great timing for me to get a dog right now, they're so much more work, and all that. I was thinking maybe when Sarah comes home for the summer.

And no, no name yet. We have one in mind, but it doesn't feel right. We need to find one that fits. When we do, her full name will be something to the effect of Baroness [insert first name here] Von[Insert last name here] of [insert place here]. We're all about pretentious kitty names. :)

No, I completely understand. And much like Oreo, if they show up on your front step, how can you possibly refuse? :cute:

And omg, please tell me you aren't kidding. That's hilarious. Cute, but hilarious. :love:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom