The Temple Bar....Happy New Year UYMFA!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lila64 said:
Assuming pfan's a good kid, gets good grades, etc. Which I believe to be true. If he was a miscreant, then...

I have no criminal record and I have a 4.3 GPA, for the record. :D

snowbunny00774 said:

I am not saying I agree, I'm saying that you shouldn't undermine his parents unless in discussion with them.

There are so many things wrong with this statement that I honestly have no idea how or where to begin.

I don't hold my tongue when I think my parents are wrong. It can be good and it can be bad. I can't handle having things unsaid, though.

do you feel there should be NO repurcussion/punishment for the accident? regardless of whether you agree with the type of action your parents are taking.

snowbunny00774 said:
do you feel there should be NO repurcussion/punishment for the accident? regardless of whether you agree with the type of action your parents are taking.

Good question
cheering-1.gif

I was starting to miss her :cute:

I can understand them taking a step back and giving me a few restrictions until I feel comfortable behind the wheel again. But I don't even see that as a punishment as much as common sense, considering, you know, I hit a car and most likely I might need a little bit of time to not be on edge while driving.

Anything past that I'll think of as excessive. But, in this case, I won't disagree since they really are going to be hit financially because of this.

phillyfan26 said:
I can understand them taking a step back and giving me a few restrictions until I feel comfortable behind the wheel again. But I don't even see that as a punishment as much as common sense, considering, you know, I hit a car and most likely I might need a little bit of time to not be on edge while driving.

Anything past that I'll think of as excessive. But, in this case, I won't disagree since they really are going to be hit financially because of this.

This makes sense to me.

phillyfan26 said:

I agree. If they didn't impose restrictions, then you might not have reason to pause and consider next time you get behind the wheel. You seem like a kid who would get it regardless, but your parents probably want to make sure, and like you said, they are paying for this. Apart from gas, they are also paying for you to be driving in the first place. If they want to lessen their potential future financial consequences of your driving, that is their perogative.

Lila64 said:
is there a drive thru? :shrug:

Or just use water, and pour in lots of rum :shifty:

The store is closer, I think. Either way I'm not going out in my PJ's. :lol:

I figure I should follow the recepie pretty closely, otherwise it will probably taste shitty. However I do plan on adding more rum than it asks for.

ThoraSEB said:
Shit. I don't have any milk in the fridge. That means I have to get back into regular clothes and drive to the store. :angry:

well hurry up - I'm dying to hear how this turns out.

I know we all agree I'm a total tool and it's fun to mock me,
but even I'm mortified to admit I forgot I had french doors and instead of trying to use the electric fireplace to heat the entire downstairs, I now only have to use it for half. :moron:

No spoken words said:
Listen to your heart.

It says "Outlook Cloudy. LOL. You just got pwned by your own heart. WHERE IS YOUR GOD NOW?"

Now I'm not quite sure what to think.

snowbunny00774 said:

well hurry up - I'm dying to hear how this turns out.

I know we all agree I'm a total tool and it's fun to mock me,
but even I'm mortified to admit I forgot I had french doors and instead of trying to use the electric fireplace to heat the entire downstairs, I now only have to use it for half. :moron:

:silent:

Lila64 said:

thank you. I managed to get it back up to 14 with that little change.
d.gif
\

I'm going to track down the Mcdonalds ad actors and fucking slap the shit out of them. I probably shouldn't be posting that on the internet, should I?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom