The Temple Bar - Going POWERJUICE...UYMFA!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LemonMelon

More 5G Than Man
No longer must you wander aimlessly in search of free drinks.

That's right folks! While the Octagon may be long gone or simply dormant in the darkest depths of the Lemonade Stand, there's a new club on the scene. We have some fresh competition in the neighbourhood!

It may or may not be a giant lemon.

It's the cool new place everyone is talking about...

The Temple bar.....Would you join us?

~ Bri, Zootle n' Friends

templebar.jpg

phillyfan26 said:

It wasn't actually Philly that held us up. I think it was a couple of things:

1) We cut a hole in a box

2) We put our junk in that box

3) We went political

4) We went Powerjuice

5) And that's the way you do it.

Thora, I have tried sushi in NYC, Los Angeles and Tokyo, and still cannot get into it.

But, the people I know that eat it, and there's a lot, LOVE it.

No spoken words said:
Thora, I have tried sushi in NYC, Los Angeles and Tokyo, and still cannot get into it.

I think it's definitely an acquired taste for some. I've always enjoyed it, but several of my friends don't like it. It's everywhere around here, so it's kinda hard to escape.

There's a restaurant right downstairs from my office, so it's nice and convenient to get it for lunch if I'm in a rush or didn't bring anything that day.

LM - there are several bar patrons who do not drink. All are welcome regardless of their drinking habits.

No spoken words said:

Dude, I'm with you on that one...just did a Sushi/Japanese buffet yesterday...it was all noodles, rice and chicken for me...:yes:

Nice job LemonMelon...:up:

Sushi - if one can believe this, I had my first sushi ever just this past summer. I had a thing against it, all in my head I guess as I ended up liking it very much. Well the rice wine helped too I imagine. :)

Never tried sushi in my life, but it sounds very good. Again, we barely have civilization out here, let alone sushi bars.

Reggie Thee Dog said:

Dude, I'm with you on that one...just did a Sushi/Japanese buffet yesterday...it was all noodles, rice and chicken for me...:yes:

Nice job LemonMelon...:up:

I like when people tell me that I just have not tried it at the right restaurant, and I'm like, "I fucking had it in Tokyo".

LemonMelon said:
Never tried sushi in my life, but it sounds very good. Again, we barely have civilization out here, let alone sushi bars.

I'm hosting a "Sushi and Secondary" night in August, where 1,000 loyal Redskins fans will come to Training Camp and have Sushi with our Defensive Backs.

Would you like to be a bus boy for the event?

No spoken words said:

I like when people tell me that I just have not tried it at the right restaurant, and I'm like, "I fucking had it in Tokyo".

Tokyo's for friggin sellouts, man. It's Hokkaido or nothing.

Jim Zorn said:

I'm hosting a "Sushi and Secondary" night in August, where 1,000 loyal Redskins fans will come to Training Camp and have Sushi with our Defensive Backs.

Would you like to be a bus boy for the event?

:hyper: Yes, sir! Being in your presence is payment enough. :combust:

No spoken words said:

They built Jodie Foster's space travel machine on Hokkaido. The back-up one, at least.

And don't forget, Mr. Sparkle is manufactured in its sacred forests.

Jim Zorn said:

Well, welcome aboard son!

Say, do you like Gladiator movies?

The more blood the better. :drool: I've acquired a taste for it.

Figuratively, of course. Not sure about Danny. He might be familiar with the real stuff.

Back
Top Bottom