The Temple Bar - Going POWERJUICE...UYMFA!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I can't say I have a facebook account. I've always thought that was for the college kids, and myspace was for bitchy high schoolers. :yikes:

:wave: G' night.

I'll be out of here sooner than usual as well. I can't sleep in tomorrow...have to make the mad dash for Radiohead tickets.

Good thing I'm battling with other Radiohead fans on the internet for tickets. I rather like where my limbs are currently located, thank you. :wink:

Well, I go see Wilco on Tuesday night, their last of 5 shows here in Chicago. They played 30 songs last night, from what my buddy said.

Also, just bought Radiohead tickets for St. Louis in May, so, looking forward to that.

Just sharing, Bar, ok....just sharing.

No spoken words said:
Well, I go see Wilco on Tuesday night, their last of 5 shows here in Chicago. They played 30 songs last night, from what my buddy said.

Also, just bought Radiohead tickets for St. Louis in May, so, looking forward to that.

Just sharing, Bar, ok....just sharing.

:rockon: I'm seeing Wilco next Saturday in Philly, and got my Radiohead tickets for Virginia. :yes:

Congrats on the Radiohead tickets, LM, we both used the internetz and won.

I've never seen Wilco, so, getting to see them on the last night of a Chicago residency at the theater they used to play all the time is a very exciting prospect for me.....cannot wait.

You're lucky to have gottent tix to one of the supposedly spectacular Chicago shows. Consider me envious. :wink:

LemonMelon said:
You're lucky to have gottent tix to one of the supposedly spectacular Chicago shows. Consider me envious. :wink:

I feel lucky. :) The guy I am going with reveres them, so, it'll be nice to see a show with someone that likes them even more than I do. He went last night, to the 1st show, sent me the set list.

The tickets I got were a birthday present I gave my mom. She likes them a ton, as do I. Should be a blast.

Good luck, BoMac!!! That would be awesome.

The greatest Hockey Player I've ever met was Messier, and there's a good, long story attached to it. :)

LM, nice that you and your Mom both like them; nice b-day gift!

No spoken words said:

LM, nice that you and your Mom both like them; nice b-day gift!

Yeah, and my aunt is paying for the hotel, which I'm sure is just as exciting. :wink:

I'm not sure I'll know absolutely every song they play, since Wilco notoriously digs into the back catalogue, but I do own every album except for A.M.

Back
Top Bottom