The Temple Bar - Going POWERJUICE...UYMFA!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm out, too.

VG, what a nice surprise to see you in here.....try to hang onto some brain cells, ok, since you have such a good one. :)

Tre, whoever else is left, sleep well.

the rockin edge said:

im gonna assume this is pleba drama, i havent crossed the threshold of that place for a looooong time :wink:

:lol:

nope! it's on a wah forum. it pisses me off because people are lazy and they don't bother researching on their own.

wah=work at home

goodnight!!

I did!! Friday was a concert, Saturday my dog got an eye infection and then I traumatized him by almost setting the house on fire. He didn't sleep the whole night which means I didn't sleep. And then yesterday I went to a friend's baby shower all the way in MD, so I didn't get back until 11ish. I'm exhausted!

And how are you this fine morning, Mr. Bomac? :flirt:

Well, considering that it's Monday, I'm doing great. It's mild out, and spring is in the air! The cold will return later this week, but today's temperature is another reminder that March is just around the corner! :flirt:

BonoManiac said:
Well, considering that it's Monday, I'm doing great. It's mild out, and spring is in the air! The cold will return later this week, but today's temperature is another reminder that March is just around the corner! :flirt:

:yippie: yay for March! Hopefully the cold weather won't linger for much longer.

That's a new word that Roger Clemens created during last week's hearings before Congress. I watched the entire proceedings and his use of that word on a couple of occasions had me laughing out loud. That and "he misheard me". :lol:

Back
Top Bottom