The Temple Bar - Going POWERJUICE...UYMFA! - Page 3 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login
 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 02-15-2008, 04:38 PM   #31
Blue Crack Supplier
 
elevated_u2_fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: I'm here 'cus I don't want to go home
Posts: 31,692
Local Time: 08:35 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by Jim Zorn
Say, do you like Gladiator movies?
have you ever been to a Turkish prison?
__________________

__________________
elevated_u2_fan is online now  
Old 02-15-2008, 04:41 PM   #32
The Fly
 
Jim Zorn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Kansas City for maybe another day
Posts: 38
Local Time: 01:35 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by elevated_u2_fan


have you ever been to a Turkish prison?
I have, son. I watched "Midnight Express" and was so intrigued and inspired that I smuggled hashish out of Turkey just to get incarcerated. And it worked, I spent 4 years in that prison, and loved every minute of it. That's how good I am at the things I set out to do.

I am also a lefty.

Son, do you play Football?
__________________

__________________
Jim Zorn is offline  
Old 02-15-2008, 04:42 PM   #33
Blue Crack Supplier
 
elevated_u2_fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: I'm here 'cus I don't want to go home
Posts: 31,692
Local Time: 08:35 PM
Looks like I picked the wrong week to quit sniffing glue.
__________________
elevated_u2_fan is online now  
Old 02-15-2008, 04:44 PM   #34
Blue Crack Supplier
 
No spoken words's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Where do YOU live?
Posts: 43,241
Local Time: 05:35 PM
Elfa, when an NFL Head Coach asks you a question, you fucking answer, I don't care what fucking country you live in.
__________________
No spoken words is offline  
Old 02-15-2008, 04:44 PM   #35
Blue Crack Addict
 
Reggie Thee Dog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: Hell Ain't A Bad Place To Be...
Posts: 17,934
Local Time: 05:35 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by elevated_u2_fan
Looks like I picked the wrong week to quit sniffing glue.
I tried that, but I kept glueing my nostrils together...
__________________
Reggie Thee Dog is offline  
Old 02-15-2008, 04:45 PM   #36
The Male
 
LemonMelon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Hollywoo
Posts: 65,802
Local Time: 05:35 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by Reggie Thee Dog


I tried that, but I kept glueing my nostrils together...
Paint thinner works better.

I would know. My cartoons are proof.
__________________
LemonMelon is online now  
Old 02-15-2008, 04:48 PM   #37
Blue Crack Addict
 
Reggie Thee Dog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: Hell Ain't A Bad Place To Be...
Posts: 17,934
Local Time: 05:35 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by LemonMelon


Paint thinner works better.

I would know. My cartoons are proof.
Since I use 'spray on' hair, that is not an option, but thanks for thinking of me LM...
__________________
Reggie Thee Dog is offline  
Old 02-15-2008, 04:48 PM   #38
Blue Crack Supplier
 
elevated_u2_fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: I'm here 'cus I don't want to go home
Posts: 31,692
Local Time: 08:35 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by No spoken words
Elfa, when an NFL Head Coach asks you a question, you fucking answer, I don't care what fucking country you live in.
I don't answer to your NFL Head Coaches, I only have one master: POWERJUICE, MOTHER FUCKER!
__________________
elevated_u2_fan is online now  
Old 02-15-2008, 04:49 PM   #39
The Male
 
LemonMelon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Hollywoo
Posts: 65,802
Local Time: 05:35 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by Reggie Thee Dog


Since I use 'spray on' hair, that is not an option, but thanks for thinking of me LM...
"Spray on" hair? This sounds less expensive than the toupee I usually use...
__________________
LemonMelon is online now  
Old 02-15-2008, 04:51 PM   #40
Ghost of Love
 
gvox's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: In The Ballroom of The Crystal Lights
Posts: 19,835
Local Time: 08:35 PM
Fuck I hate shitty bar owners who try and sell me their shitty sales pitches for their shit-ass bars.

__________________
ACROBAT - U2 Tribute on Facebook


http://home.cogeco.ca/~october/images/sheeep.jpg

Don't push this button:
 
I'm serious, don't!

 


Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyagu_Anaykus View Post
Interference is my Earth.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gvox View Post
Consequently, Earth is an experimental disaster.
 

If you keep going, you have only your self to blame

 


Quote:
Originally Posted by The Best Interferencer On The Damn Planet View Post
Edge:
too sexy for his amp
too sexy for his cap
too sexy for that god-damned headset
I told you








gvox is offline  
Old 02-15-2008, 04:52 PM   #41
The Male
 
LemonMelon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Hollywoo
Posts: 65,802
Local Time: 05:35 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by gabrielvox
Fuck I hate shitty bar owners who try and sell me their shitty sales pitches for their shit-ass bars.

..............




Sorry, had to do a double take there.
__________________
LemonMelon is online now  
Old 02-15-2008, 04:53 PM   #42
Blue Crack Supplier
 
No spoken words's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Where do YOU live?
Posts: 43,241
Local Time: 05:35 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by elevated_u2_fan


I don't answer to your NFL Head Coaches, I only have one master: POWERJUICE, MOTHER FUCKER!
Fair enough.

Powerjuice.


__________________
No spoken words is offline  
Old 02-15-2008, 04:53 PM   #43
Ghost of Love
 
gvox's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: In The Ballroom of The Crystal Lights
Posts: 19,835
Local Time: 08:35 PM
OMG I just realized how ironic that was

Sorry bar, honestly I was just venting about a phone call.

yikes!!
__________________
ACROBAT - U2 Tribute on Facebook


http://home.cogeco.ca/~october/images/sheeep.jpg

Don't push this button:
 
I'm serious, don't!

 


Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyagu_Anaykus View Post
Interference is my Earth.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gvox View Post
Consequently, Earth is an experimental disaster.
 

If you keep going, you have only your self to blame

 


Quote:
Originally Posted by The Best Interferencer On The Damn Planet View Post
Edge:
too sexy for his amp
too sexy for his cap
too sexy for that god-damned headset
I told you








gvox is offline  
Old 02-15-2008, 04:59 PM   #44
Blue Crack Addict
 
Reggie Thee Dog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: Hell Ain't A Bad Place To Be...
Posts: 17,934
Local Time: 05:35 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by LemonMelon


"Spray on" hair? This sounds less expensive than the toupee I usually use...


Dude, your 'piece' makes you look 17!!! Good job...go Powerjuice...
__________________
Reggie Thee Dog is offline  
Old 02-15-2008, 05:02 PM   #45
The Male
 
LemonMelon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Hollywoo
Posts: 65,802
Local Time: 05:35 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by Reggie Thee Dog




Dude, your 'piece' makes you look 17!!! Good job...go Powerjuice...
No shit, really? I'll stick with the piece then. I want to look 17 forever, like Larry.
__________________

__________________


Now.
LemonMelon is online now  
 

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:35 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Design, images and all things inclusive copyright © Interference.com