The Temple Bar - Going POWERJUICE...UYMFA!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
it's ok. school sucks and if i weren't a perfectionist i'd blow it off completely. ahh complexes. anyway.

i am smart in many ways but also incredibly stupid in other ways. like STILL never learning i'm a late hit. or blindly smoking pot that happened to be laced with "xanax or cocaine, i can't remember"
bitter :mad: how the hell am i supposed to make A's if people are out to kill me

sorry tmi weekend of stupidity...and still couldnt sleep btw.

VertigoGal said:
it's ok. school sucks and if i weren't a perfectionist i'd blow it off completely. ahh complexes. anyway.

i am smart in many ways but also incredibly stupid in other ways. like STILL never learning i'm a late hit. or blindly smoking pot that happened to be laced with "xanax or cocaine, i can't remember"
bitter :mad: how the hell am i supposed to make A's if people are out to kill me

sorry tmi weekend of stupidity...and still couldnt sleep btw.

You're not in here nearly enough. :)

No spoken words said:
When I think back, his intensity over that game might be my favorite thing from that season.
That character was awesome. Perfect for Ed Helms too. There were some things about the third season that I didn't like, but I thought that addition was superb.

I have my real name on facebook...but I'm only friends with those I know :up: and block the creeps. there are also no pictures of me in lacy lingerie, I reserve that for myspace.

my dad got very upset the other day when he found "butt floss!!!!!":angry: in the laundry

VertigoGal said:
I have my real name on facebook...but I'm only friends with those I know :up: and block the creeps. there are also no pictures of me in lacy lingerie, I reserve that for myspace.

my dad got very upset the other day when he found "butt floss!!!!!":angry: in the laundry

<--creep.

butt floss? :lmao:

Back
Top Bottom