The Temple Bar - Going POWERJUICE...UYMFA!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I think I know three of their birthdays:

Bono - May 10th
Edge - August 21st
Larry - October 31st

Adam is sometime in March, I think. Couldn't tell you the exact day. I'd guess single digit.

I used to wear underoos. Now I wear custom made underwear, each of which is embroidered with different U2 facts. They're made in a small factory in San Remo, Atlanta, Germany. I think they're serious enough to wear when I'm at my place of business, but exotic enough to wear when I'm taking care of business.....if you know what I mean.

I know Bono's birthday is May 10th because of bootlegs from that date where there are usually many mentions of said birthday.

No spoken words said:
I used to wear underoos. Now I wear custom made underwear, each of which is embroidered with different U2 facts. They're made in a small factory in San Remo, Atlanta, Germany. I think they're serious enough to wear when I'm at my place of business, but exotic enough to wear when I'm taking care of business.....if you know what I mean.

So there's only room for small facts? One liners?

No spoken words said:

You mean...that you wear them with your business socks, right?

No spoken words said:

You need to put those on the wall of your office...they are JUST like a degree.

VintagePunk said:
San Remo, Atlanta, Germany. :heart:

That's taking an already great location, and Powerjuicing it.

That's how I do.

VP, word to the wise....never, and I mean NEVER mix Powerjuice and Sweetie Milk. The repercussions would be felt for centuries.

corianderstem said:
pfan, did Diamond take you off his ignore list? :ohmy:
I don't know. Him putting me on his Ignore List never actually changed his responses: he responded to the easy posts and ignored the hard. He always did that.

Back
Top Bottom