The Temple Bar - Going POWERJUICE...UYMFA!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I will not be Dalton. I will not be Dalton. I will not be Dalton. I will not be Dalton. I will not be Dalton. I will not be Dalton. I will not be Dalton. I will not be Dalton. I will not be Dalton. I will not be Dalton. I will not be Dalton. I will not be Dalton. I will not be Dalton. I will not be Dalton. I will not be Dalton. I will not be Dalton. I will not be Dalton. I will not be Dalton. I will not be Dalton. I will not be Dalton.

:up:

That's how it's been for me. My parents wouldn't recognize me when I'm in my dorm around my friends.

Ironically my college experience has not involved drugs, sex or alcohol, yet I'm still having a blast ;)

phillyfan26 said:
I will not be Dalton. I will not be Dalton. I will not be Dalton. I will not be Dalton. I will not be Dalton. I will not be Dalton. I will not be Dalton. I will not be Dalton. I will not be Dalton. I will not be Dalton. I will not be Dalton. I will not be Dalton. I will not be Dalton. I will not be Dalton. I will not be Dalton. I will not be Dalton. I will not be Dalton. I will not be Dalton. I will not be Dalton. I will not be Dalton.

Is that you Bart?

:ohmy:

Holy Crap.

I was just clearing out the dishwasher, when I dropped a 10" fillet knife and I barely jumped out of the way...I'm in my bare feet too...that was too close.

Naturally it landed blade first.

zonelistener said:

I'm not angry :angry:

I have used that thread lovingly for a long time :angry:

I guess the intent of the question was to figure what the hell you were talking about.

I now know, since I stumbled upon it in another thread.

zonelistener said:

Q. you want in on the pit ticket?

Like I said, I had found it elsewhere....that's awesome of you to offer, but, I bought 2 tickets cos a friend of mine wants to go too.....so I can't take you up on it....of course, my friend will bail at some point, but for now, she's in. :) We should try to hang out before or after the show, though, if time allows.

No spoken words said:

Like I said, I had found it elsewhere....that's awesome of you to offer, but, I bought 2 tickets cos a friend of mine wants to go too.....so I can't take you up on it....of course, my friend will bail at some point, but for now, she's in. :) We should try to hang out before or after the show, though, if time allows.

Cool. The answer wasn't very clear to me in the other thread. And absolutely before and after. And you will be down this way soon too!

zonelistener said:

Cool. The answer wasn't very clear to me in the other thread. And absolutely before and after. And you will be down this way soon too!

I had actually elected to not go to Indy, but now I have to.

I'm on a tight schedule there Thu night-Fri night, but, I might stay to watch the Semis on Saturday. If I do, there should be some free time in there somewhere.

No spoken words said:

I had actually elected to not go to Indy, but now I have to.

I'm on a tight schedule there Thu night-Fri night, but, I might stay to watch the Semis on Saturday. If I do, there should be some free time in there somewhere.

Both tournaments, or just one?

Question - are there secrets to getting good Radiohead tickets? I looked at the thread earlier today, and saw the W.A.S.T.E. thing - sounds like that's not a good way to get them? :confuzzled:

Also - any guesses as to when the next shows will be announced?

VintagePunk said:
Question - are there secrets to getting good Radiohead tickets? I looked at the thread earlier today, and saw the W.A.S.T.E. thing - sounds like that's not a good way to get them? :confuzzled:

Also - any guesses as to when the next shows will be announced?

I had no problem with the WASTE thing. Sure, St. Louis might have been one of the lesser cities, but still, I am sure I would not have had problems with any of the cities available when I logged in.

Dalton said:

How much do you want for the ticket?

You interested in going, or reselling it for me? :D

Back
Top Bottom