The Temple Bar - Going POWERJUICE...UYMFA!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
*looks at Last Posted in OOC*

:crack:

I have trouble keeping up with one or two threads in here. How in the hell do you get 13? Does she stay up until the wee hours of the morning just to get those lined up?

Oh, morning everyone :)

Diemen said:
*looks at Last Posted in OOC*

:crack:

I have trouble keeping up with one or two threads in here. How in the hell do you get 13? Does she stay up until the wee hours of the morning just to get those lined up?

Oh, morning everyone :)

You need to be:

Dedicated

Determined

Demented

Diemen said:

I'm going to go with Demented for $400, Alex.

Alex "This is the photo round of Jeopardy. Please take a look at this photo and form your question":

Diemen "What is demented?"

Alex "That is correct, we would have also accepted insane, obsessed, crazy or psychotic"

Well if it's any comfort tomorrow is a newly-declared (as in just a few months ago) holiday in Ontario - "Family Day" - and I have to work :madspit: Double time and a half (and food, my office is bringing in lunch) doesn't make up for the fact that I was looking forward to sleeping in and spending most of the day in my pjs watching movies dammit :lol:

Eeeew that sucks.

That's what I did all day yesterday...stayed in my PJs, had an Indiana Jones marathon, and topped it off with "It Happened One Night". Such a great movie from 1936.

Drea said:
Well if it's any comfort tomorrow is a newly-declared (as in just a few months ago) holiday in Ontario - "Family Day" - and I have to work :madspit: Double time and a half (and food, my office is bringing in lunch) doesn't make up for the fact that I was looking forward to sleeping in and spending most of the day in my pjs watching movies dammit :lol:

Drea isn't it a stat holiday, meaning the choice is yours? (mind you, it can be suicide to 'turn down' dbl time and a half ;) )

U2democrat said:
Afternoon Reg :wave:

I love getting that much sleep :drool:

Yeah, but you're young...I can't sleep like that anymore...:sigh:

My kids wake me up...or my wife...or the neighbors car next door...or my own, stupid internal clock...:mad:

Ah, but enough complaining, it's beautiful outside today...:up:

At least there's no worries about deadlines - it'll be more like what it's like on Saturdays, when what we get done is what we get done and there's no pressure :wink:

It's all Canada Post's fault - if they weren't working tomorrow I wouldn't be :lol: (No deliveries = no work to do *g*)

I do love my job though :) How many other places allow you to listen to a discman all day while you work? *g*

Last edited:
Help me out here, I've a life changing decision to make

"IO: I feel like throwing up a little in my mouth."

or

"Zoo Confessionals: I feel like throwing up a little in my mouth."

this is a tough one, yessiree

:mac:

Back
Top Bottom