The Temple Bar - Going POWERJUICE...UYMFA! - Page 17 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login
 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 02-16-2008, 11:53 AM   #241
Blue Crack Addict
 
Dalton's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Little hand says it's time to rock and roll.
Posts: 15,147
Local Time: 10:42 AM
Wait when do the Radiohead chicago tickets go on sale?
__________________

__________________
Dalton is offline  
Old 02-16-2008, 11:54 AM   #242
Self-righteous bullshitter
 
BoMac's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: Soviet Canuckistan — Socialist paradise
Posts: 16,665
Local Time: 10:42 AM
Thanks! I'd like to hear that story one day NSW.

The internetz certainly is a crapshoot, but I was able to score Radiohead tickets for their club/theatre tour two years ago. I hope to have the same luck this time around. I plan on going to the Montreal and Toronto shows.
__________________

__________________

BoMac is offline  
Old 02-16-2008, 11:55 AM   #243
The Male
 
LemonMelon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Hollywoo
Posts: 65,806
Local Time: 06:42 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by Dalton
Wait when do the Radiohead chicago tickets go on sale?
They aren't playing there yet. DC, Philly, New York, and Boston are all out in the cold as well.
__________________


Now.
LemonMelon is offline  
Old 02-16-2008, 11:55 AM   #244
Blue Crack Supplier
 
No spoken words's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Where do YOU live?
Posts: 43,241
Local Time: 06:42 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by Dalton
Wait when do the Radiohead chicago tickets go on sale?
Are they even playing here?
__________________
No spoken words is offline  
Old 02-16-2008, 11:57 AM   #245
Blue Crack Supplier
 
No spoken words's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Where do YOU live?
Posts: 43,241
Local Time: 06:42 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by BonoManiac
Thanks! I'd like to hear that story one day NSW.

The internetz certainly is a crapshoot, but I was able to score Radiohead tickets for their club/theatre tour two years ago. I hope to have the same luck this time around. I plan on going to the Montreal and Toronto shows.
I'll take the time to type it out one day, but, you know, it's a hard story to do justice to without speaking....

When do Radiohead play Montreal and Toronto???

Maybe I should go for Toronto tickets, and make that the thing that finally gets me out there.
__________________
No spoken words is offline  
Old 02-16-2008, 11:58 AM   #246
The Male
 
LemonMelon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Hollywoo
Posts: 65,806
Local Time: 06:42 AM
I hope YLB gets a chance to go. He's always bitching about how it's impossible to see anyone in Florida, and now Radiohead is playing two gigs there.
__________________


Now.
LemonMelon is offline  
Old 02-16-2008, 12:01 PM   #247
Self-righteous bullshitter
 
BoMac's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: Soviet Canuckistan — Socialist paradise
Posts: 16,665
Local Time: 10:42 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by No spoken words


I'll take the time to type it out one day, but, you know, it's a hard story to do justice to without speaking....

When do Radiohead play Montreal and Toronto???

Maybe I should go for Toronto tickets, and make that the thing that finally gets me out there.
No worries.

Radiohead will commence their third leg of the tour, and second in North America, following their European summer dates. This means that they'll hit Toronto and Montreal more than likely in August. Montreal will be an outdoor show.
__________________

BoMac is offline  
Old 02-16-2008, 12:01 PM   #248
Blue Crack Addict
 
Dalton's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Little hand says it's time to rock and roll.
Posts: 15,147
Local Time: 10:42 AM
Not playing Chicago? I thought I saw in on one of the lists?
__________________
Dalton is offline  
Old 02-16-2008, 12:01 PM   #249
Blue Crack Supplier
 
No spoken words's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Where do YOU live?
Posts: 43,241
Local Time: 06:42 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by LemonMelon
I hope YLB gets a chance to go. He's always bitching about how it's impossible to see anyone in Florida, and now Radiohead is playing two gigs there.
Yeah, me too....he can even take his new lady friend.
__________________
No spoken words is offline  
Old 02-16-2008, 12:02 PM   #250
The Male
 
LemonMelon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Hollywoo
Posts: 65,806
Local Time: 06:42 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by No spoken words


Yeah, me too....he can even take his new lady friend.
To paraphrase the man himself,

"Radiohead concert = nerd aphrodisiac"
__________________


Now.
LemonMelon is offline  
Old 02-16-2008, 12:02 PM   #251
Blue Crack Supplier
 
No spoken words's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Where do YOU live?
Posts: 43,241
Local Time: 06:42 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by Dalton
Not playing Chicago? I thought I saw in on one of the lists?
I've not seen it listed anywhere, and, if they are, tickets are certainly not on sale as of yet.
__________________
No spoken words is offline  
Old 02-16-2008, 12:04 PM   #252
Blue Crack Addict
 
Dalton's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Little hand says it's time to rock and roll.
Posts: 15,147
Local Time: 10:42 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by No spoken words


I've not seen it listed anywhere, and, if they are, tickets are certainly not on sale as of yet.

Sugar biscuits.
__________________
Dalton is offline  
Old 02-16-2008, 12:04 PM   #253
Blue Crack Addict
 
the rockin edge's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: tomorrow's just an excuse away
Posts: 26,816
Local Time: 08:42 AM
powerjuice, wtf?
__________________
the rockin edge is offline  
Old 02-16-2008, 12:05 PM   #254
Blue Crack Supplier
 
No spoken words's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Where do YOU live?
Posts: 43,241
Local Time: 06:42 AM
Powerjuice......
__________________
No spoken words is offline  
Old 02-16-2008, 12:15 PM   #255
Blue Crack Addict
 
Dalton's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Little hand says it's time to rock and roll.
Posts: 15,147
Local Time: 10:42 AM
This blows. When are they going to announce a Chi show?
__________________

__________________
Dalton is offline  
 

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:42 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Design, images and all things inclusive copyright © Interference.com