The Temple Bar - Going POWERJUICE...UYMFA!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Like the Douche Signal, I need a postwhore signal.

Perhaps it could be made using this photo:

I'm just saying.

okay, i've managed to find the fastest dog groomers in the history of dog grooming. bailey is primped and ready to go after just 2.5 hours (it usually takes him 4). looks like i'll have to study at home tonight.

peace ya'll! i'm leaving this prison full of bagel thieves.

unico said:
okay, i've managed to find the fastest dog groomers in the history of dog grooming. bailey is primped and ready to go after just 2.5 hours (it usually takes him 4). looks like i'll have to study at home tonight.

Later...and if you have dead time......you might want to fashion me a Postwhore signal.

Just saying.

unico said:

4 hours? :ohmy:

I usually give Luna a quick bath and nail trim at a shop by one of the dog parks in the area (Point Isabel, the biggest in the nation, actually). Takes all of 15 minutes.

What do they do that takes 4 hours (or even 2.5)?

Diemen said:

4 hours? :ohmy:

I usually give Luna a quick bath and nail trim at a shop by one of the dog parks in the area (Point Isabel, the biggest in the nation, actually). Takes all of 15 minutes.

What do they do that takes 4 hours (or even 2.5)?

he's afraid of their dryer, so he has to air dry. i forgot how expensive this place is. i might do the bath in a park thing next time. i miss my old apt. we had a car wash and i'd just take bailey there.

unico said:
we had a car wash and i'd just take bailey there.

Awesome. :up: I never thought of that... :hmm: Nah, Luna hates baths enough as it is. Wouldn't want to traumatize her.

Although she'd be extra shiny with a fresh wax coat. :wink:

Ah, the wonders of self-cleaning cats :wink:

My best friend got her first cat recently, she's always had dogs so she made the mistake of trying to bathe her new cat. When she told my mom and I this our reaction was :ohmy::no:

I bet Bailey looks very handsome after he's clean :cute:

Back
Top Bottom