The Temple Bar - Going POWERJUICE...UYMFA!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:uhoh:

power-juicer-jack-lalanne.jpg

U2democrat said:

The power juicer makes juice. Powerjuice provides power. Ancient, potent power. The two are mutually exclusive and the former is but a footnote in the annals of 1-800 products, whereas the latter has played a part in the development of mankind.

LemonMelon said:

Me neither. :drool: My mom will happy someone worthy of the tickets is getting them. Ebay scares the shit out of her for some reason. :slant:

lol i might scare the shit outta her too!

Laura - the concert was way cool. Barry is trying to start a new handshake trend for 2008. I'll have to show you next time we hang out.

unico said:

lol i might scare the shit outta her too!

Laura - the concert was way cool. Barry is trying to start a new handshake trend for 2008. I'll have to show you next time we hang out.

Which ought to be soon! We should set aside a weekend where you can come down and visit :D

unico said:
i figured as much. is that for easy access? so like, when you're having a bad day you just click on it to gaze at your studly self and suddenly your problems don't seem so bad?

I stare at Sicy's photoshop of the whole gang and life momentarily seems much more humorous.

unico said:
i figured as much. is that for easy access? so like, when you're having a bad day you just click on it to gaze at your studly self and suddenly your problems don't seem so bad?

I hate photos of me, so as it turns out, that's the only photo of myself on the computer currently.

unico said:

:lol: yeah perhaps i should add that to my desktop. i think she should add it to the interference collages in LS

It certainly is one of the defining moments in interference history. :hmm:

"We'll have intelligent nanobots go into our brains through the capillaries and interact directly with our biological neurons," he told BBC News.

The nanobots, he said, would "make us smarter, remember things better and automatically go into full emergent virtual reality environments through the nervous system".

Back
Top Bottom