The Temple Bar: Getting the F@ck Out of Dodge & Drinking As Much As We Can UYMFA!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
unico said:

:hug:
what's wrong thora?

Thanks. :hug:

It's just a culmination of so many things. Work - frustrations with a department that is not listening and causing more work than necessary, crap going on with some friends, and just other stupid stuff. I'm overly tired and grumpy, so I think I'm making a bigger deal out of it than I should be. It's okay, I think I just need a break.

ThoraSEB said:

Thanks. :hug:

It's just a culmination of so many things. Work - frustrations with a department that is not listening and causing more work than necessary, crap going on with some friends, and just other stupid stuff. I'm overly tired and grumpy, so I think I'm making a bigger deal out of it than I should be. It's okay, I think I just need a break.

I think you need ice cream :)

No spoken words said:

I'm feeling the opposite, so I sing that song to improve the situation.

Back to the orgy.

Let's sing Bruce's part to make you feel good about your singing skills....

'We ARE the WORLD....We ARE the CHILDren....We are the ones to make a brighter place, so let's start givin'...."

To sing it, gargle with salt water and then scream at the top of your lungs until your throat bleeds....Bruce was a genius...:sigh:

ThoraSEB said:

:lol:

Unfortunately I can't eat ice cream. I'm lactose intolerant. :sad: I think an ice cold booze-filled drink when I get home will be good.

what's sad is i'm lactose intolerant too...but i'm also very stubborn. cookies n cream is my weakness. i'll eat it anyway because it is so damn good. enjoy the booze tonight!

Knocked up 9 months ago
And what she finna have she don't know
She want neo-soul, this hip-hop is old
She don't want no rock-n-roll
She want platinum or ice or gold
She want a whole lotta somethin' to fold
If you a obstacle she just drop ya cold
Cuz one monkey don't stop the show

Reggie Thee Dog said:

Let's sing Bruce's part to make you feel good about your singing skills....

'We ARE the WORLD....We ARE the CHILDren....We are the ones to make a brighter place, so let's start givin'...."

To sing it, gargle with salt water and then scream at the top of your lungs until your throat bleeds....Bruce was a genius...:sigh:

What do you mean "was"? :mad:

He still rocks :drool:

UberBeaver said:
Knocked up 9 months ago
And what she finna have she don't know
She want neo-soul, this hip-hop is old
She don't want no rock-n-roll
She want platinum or ice or gold
She want a whole lotta somethin' to fold
If you a obstacle she just drop ya cold
Cuz one monkey don't stop the show

Great workout song :up:

Rhymeocologist?

unico said:
I don't ask, for much these days
And I don't bitch, and whine, if I don't get my way
:lock::lock::lock:

i can play that song on bass :drool:

I coule probably play it on guitar, I think he only plays two chordes the whole time. Cody Chestnutt rules - "Look Good In Leather" would be my theme song if I had the balls (pun sorta intended there) to wear leather.

Back
Top Bottom