The Temple Bar: Getting the F@ck Out of Dodge & Drinking As Much As We Can UYMFA!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

I bet nsw and his "friend" are more than that, three months, tops ;)

Ok, Kat details on :combust: ;)

I am quite enjoying my solo weekend, sans caneoing.

I've been drinking for what seems like all day but these damn breaks I keep taking keep killing my buzz

I'd take that bet.

Kat, I'm pretty sure she views this as platonic only. I do have romance in my life now and then, but, this situation will not yield anything but a friendship, at best.

Hi all.

I think I'm going to watch The Right Stuff on DVD shortly.

No spoken words said:

I'd take that bet.

Kat, I'm pretty sure she views this as platonic only. I do have romance in my life now and then, but, this situation will not yield anything but a friendship, at best.

Hi all.

I think I'm going to watch The Right Stuff on DVD shortly.

You never know, get back to us in a few weeks. :wink:

Is that the one with the astronauts? I have the worst add tonight, can't focus on anything.

Now I'm not sure about canoe dude, he's liked me for AGES and per usual I wonder why the hell for.

I can't wait to want to edit this tomorrow.

Is that the one with the astronauts? I have the worst add tonight, can't focus on anything.

Now I'm not sure about canoe dude, he's liked me for AGES and per usual I wonder why the hell for.

Yeah, you never know. Don't hold your breath, though.

She wants me to take up roller blading, so I can go with her. I don't know.

Yeah, the Right Stuff is based on the novel of the same name, and it's about the launching of our lunar program. Great book, great movie, great cast.

April, why would the canoe guy NOT like you!?!?!?

There are posts last week that I'd like to edit :grumpy:

If he's liked you for ages then he REALLY likes YOU!

and you got me thinking it makes no sense to think like this. but wtf would he like me. he's playing most likely. back to earth. I'm drinking hard tonight m'thinks (not driving)

have a good night guys :hug:

Back
Top Bottom