The Temple Bar: Getting the F@ck Out of Dodge & Drinking As Much As We Can UYMFA!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
redkat said:
night :wave: me too

Devo is playing taste of Newport- think I'm the only one who is thinking of wearing a red plastic hat?

Hubby would wear his. And the black plastic hair too :giggle:
He saw them at the Greek Theater last time they played there. Said it was awesome. He was a fan back in the early 80s and had seen them as well.

I'll be filtering in and out today, and then I'm away for five days starting tomorrow.

alright - what's happening here??? everytime I post, it's like my screen jumps around and then slides back into place :sad: why must this keep fucking with my head?

Have you gotten to the episode where Germaine sings, "Bret you got it Goin' On" yet? Best line - "I think you hear what you WANT to hear, Bret."

My friend DL'd the songs from the youtube or something. He sent me some MP3s and I put them on the iPizzle. I can email if you want. I think I still have them.

ETA - I deleted the email. I have the files at home, though.

UberBeaver said:
Have you gotten to the episode where Germaine sings, "Bret you got it Goin' On" yet? Best line - "I think you hear what you WANT to hear, Bret."

My friend DL'd the songs from the youtube or something. He sent me some MP3s and I put them on the iPizzle. I can email if you want. I think I still have them.

ETA - I deleted the email. I have the files at home, though.

I love that one! I got all the way up to 8 :reject: then I had to go to bed. :lol:

I also love "she's so hot she's making me sexist. bitch" :lmao:

I'd love those, thanks :drool:

Back
Top Bottom