The Temple Bar: Getting the F@ck Out of Dodge & Drinking As Much As We Can UYMFA!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm going to go to bed early tonight I think. That sample of sleep I had on the weekend was delicious and tasted like more. /random

Joe Strummer here too.

People suck :mad:
Plumbing sucks :mad:
-at least plumber was here within 30 minutes of our call and fixed the problem. I swear we see the plumber like twice a year, like clockwork :angry:
It's fricking hot :grumpy:
Tons of work
House guest who doesn't really understand the concept of being a guest & cleaning up after themselves. Or bathing. Sorry, it had to be said.

ETA: Is it common knowledge that when your toilet is overflowing, you turn the water off? Or at what age should you know this by? :scratch:

And to top it off, I really wanted to go to see Squeeze tonight, but it ain't gonna happen. I am cry :scream:

:wave:

Last edited:
Re: WINNAH!

UberBeaver said:
1093489556_pQuizShane.jpg

Shane MacGowan... unconsciously brilliant. You can intelligently debate any topic from theology, history, literature and philosphy... though only while you're out of your skull on booze.

Which fucked up Genius are You?

Creepy

Lila64 said:
Joe Strummer here too.

People suck :mad:
Plumbing sucks :mad:
-at least plumber was here within 30 minutes of our call and fixed the problem. I swear we see the plumber like twice a year, like clockwork :angry:
It's fricking hot :grumpy:
Tons of work
House guest who doesn't really understand the concept of being a guest & cleaning up after themselves. Or bathing. Sorry, it had to be said.

ETA: Is it common knowledge that when your toilet is overflowing, you turn the water off? Or at what age should you know this by? :scratch:

And to top it off, I really wanted to go to see Squeeze tonight, but it ain't gonna happen. I am cry :scream:

:wave:

wow - sorry to hear you ahev all that going on :hug:

I hope it gets better or your house guest leaves.

UberBeaver said:

:yes:

He's my saviour today (CoNJ will resume being my saviour tomorrow)

Boom King and Business Time are two of the funniest things I have seen in a long time.

The Stone Roses put out one of my favorite albums of all time. Fucking shame that they sort of imploded.

No credit for the stolen base. I go back and forth on how I feel about that "rule".

Mostly browns. They each have fancy names, but, they are different shades of brown....lighter, not dark.

I really do need to dig out the camera, take photos of the place before and after....maybe some fucking photos of the new city I live in, etc.

Back
Top Bottom