The Temple Bar: Getting the F@ck Out of Dodge & Drinking As Much As We Can UYMFA!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
snowbunny00774 said:
can he text and canoe at the same time :hmm:

are you going up there today? :hyper:

this is the most vicarious living I've had in a while :drool:

thanks babes :hi5:

If he can then he just got a hell of a lot more attractive - you know, the entire multitasking thing and all :combust: ;)

Nope, gonna check out Wyandotte for apts since nothing else is going on today. I texted him and told him I'll talk to him soon. :iknowthatwasalametextbutgivemesomecredithere:

No BF, Carlos.

Who was the band, Kat? And I vote dress. :wink:

They're called the Creepers :wink:

They play some of their own stuff, Social D, David Bowie and a lot of random 90's music. really fun band!

apt. hunting :hyper:
why are you looking to move?

OMG how can the Joshua Tree be so fucking awesome to listen to while driving with the sun roof open on a beautifully sunny day like this one??!!!! :drool:

As much as I love Achtung and think it's my all-time favorite, it's extremely hard to beat the triple attack opening of Streets/I Still Haven't Found/WOWY. :combust:

Drea said:
Pretty good - I started a data entry job on the 1st :)

Sarah starting to get ready to head off to school?

Good for you!

Yeah, we've been going out, picking up stuff for her room, and she's been ordering her texts, and stuff. :sigh:

ETA - she got her frosh week schedule the other day, and she's pissed that there are no bands scheduled to play on it. Her friend got to see Metric at U of T last year, so she was hoping for someone of that caliber. She said she might leave UW and head down the street to Laurier, to see if they have something better going on. :lol:

Last edited:
Tell her to definitely get one of those bar fridges if she has the chance to rent one for the year - voice of experience in res life here :wink:

That just reminded me - you could always tell when it was exam time at Lakehead by the number of pizza delivery cars arriving at res :lol: They must've loved us in Dec and April up there :giggle:

We had a lot of fun, yeah. Oh, and, I put "friend" in quotes earlier because she's a coworker, and like me, a transplant, and so we don't know a ton of people...we have hung out 2x now, and both were fun, so, not sure if we're friends, coworkers that get along, etc. Nothing romantic brewing, though....this is me we're talking about here, so, of course, nothing romantic! :)

I've yet to see factory girl. I'm not all that interested, not sure why. Pulp Fiction, however, THAT interests me. :)

No spoken words said:
We had a lot of fun, yeah. Oh, and, I put "friend" in quotes earlier because she's a coworker, and like me, a transplant, and so we don't know a ton of people...we have hung out 2x now, and both were fun, so, not sure if we're friends, coworkers that get along, etc. Nothing romantic brewing, though....this is me we're talking about here, so, of course, nothing romantic! :)

are you sure she's on the same page? :hmm:

Everyone has romance in their lives from time to time why not you!

I didn't wear the dress but :combust: wow :D

I'm dragging a friend to a club in a bit, should be fun lol. She really doesn't want to go :slant:

No spoken words said:

I've yet to see factory girl. I'm not all that interested, not sure why. Pulp Fiction, however, THAT interests me. :)

I bet nsw and his "friend" are more than that, three months, tops ;)

Ok, Kat details on :combust: ;)

I am quite enjoying my solo weekend, sans caneoing.

I've been drinking for what seems like all day but these damn breaks I keep taking keep killing my buzz

Back
Top Bottom