The Temple Bar: Getting the F@ck Out of Dodge & Drinking As Much As We Can UYMFA!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
elevated_u2_fan said:

barely... I took aspirin and everything too! :scream: I have a feeling this is a "work related' headache...

As soon as I leave for the day it will magically disappear... funny how that happens :hmm:

:yes:

As soon as I stop for some adult bevvies, get some dvds and go home and get into my comfy home clothes I'll feel much better.

I have to workout before all that fun relaxing stuff happens, though. And tell myself I already had crap for dinner one night this week.

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

:yes:

As soon as I stop for some adult bevvies, get some dvds and go home and get into my comfy home clothes I'll feel much better.

I have to workout before all that fun relaxing stuff happens, though. And tell myself I already had crap for dinner one night this week.

comfy clothes :drool:

What are you having for dinner? My wife is apparently making a veggie pot pie :drool:

elevated_u2_fan said:

comfy clothes :drool:

What are you having for dinner? My wife is apparently making a veggie pot pie :drool:

No idea. I thought about making breakfast for dinner, but then that falls into the unhealthy territory I was speaking of before.

I have couscous and sausages, which might be good. :hmm:

Or I might just have some popcorn, lol

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
Ok so I'm late with my congrats to elevated :hi5:

And no, snowbunny00774, I was talking to a friend at work when the phone rang. Calling w/o being prodded :up: Not leaving a message :down: but he still gets points for (possibly) growing a pair

Not leaving a maeesage when you were told to call and the phone is unanswered :up: random call and not leave a message :down:

just clarifying. and covering my ass.

snowbunny00774 said:

Not leaving a maeesage when you were told to call and the phone is unanswered :up: random call and not leave a message :down:

just clarifying. and covering my ass.

Your ass = no need to be covered :yes:

I did get this after I texted back: "call me when you get off of work" :lookslikehesortagrewapair=assertive:

PS The didnt have Layer Cake and Hot Fuss looked eh. So I got Factory Girl and Music & Lyrics. Hey I worked all week and I love Drew Barrymore., Sue me. :mad:

Last edited:
VintagePunk said:

The Babys - Isn't it Time. :drool:

I have their greatest hits cd. :love: :lame:

We have a few of their CDs. :heart: them. And I put that song on my Desert Island list, not that anyone is voting for me :grumpy: :wink: j/k

I saw Music & Lyrics. I liked it :up:

At least my houseguest is gone and things are getting back to normal. No one leaving their stuff anywhere or relegating us to burgers & chicken fingers/tenders all week :happy:

Lila64 said:

At least my houseguest is gone and things are getting back to normal. No one leaving their stuff anywhere or relegating us to burgers & chicken fingers/tenders all week :happy:

What is normal in your house Lila...:eyebrow:

And burgers and chicken fingers!!! :lol: I thought that was only my daughter...:lmao:

Reg - that was my 17 year old niece :sigh:

Normal in my house? Um... :shifty: Late nights I guess. A shame school is starting up on the 29th. Gotta start training Maddy to get to bed before midnight. :sigh:

Good news for her is that she gets her braces off next month. Same day as the White Stripes show :rockon: :dance:

Back
Top Bottom