The Temple Bar: Getting the F@ck Out of Dodge & Drinking As Much As We Can UYMFA!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
UberBeaver said:

There seems to be a certain personality type that ends up in here. And it's not love, it was a one night thing and that baby ain't mine anyway. There were, like, a bunch of us.

April - normally I'd say Good Luck, but it's kind of like you're in a "No Win yet No Lose" situation so.....enjoy!? I dunno. Just for shits speak only in FotC quotes. It's business time, part time model, cashew nuts, typical...etc. :D

:lol:

Yeah I'm not too worried about things. Apparently he's been into me for years so he can wait another night or two. :wink: :ihasthepowah:

UberBeaver said:

There seems to be a certain personality type that ends up in here. And it's not love, it was a one night thing and that baby ain't mine anyway. There were, like, a bunch of us.

I feel bad for my kid now...

It's going to be like that episode of South Park where they're trying to figure out who Cartman's father is...

So my freind calls me last night to get Ween tickets this morning, cause he had to work and wasn't able to get online. So I said, "OK." I ended up sleeping late and missing the "on sale" thing. So when I do roll out of bed and get some coffee, I finally try and I get six tickets. I call to tell him and he says that someone else got him tickets. Fucker. So I have 6 tickets to Ween on 11/30 in NYC. Anyone like Ween? :happy: Anyone?

Screw the playlists, I don't understand the rules. I dont' have to decipher what I can listen to, what sort of headphones I need, what's allowed. Ugh.

Why aren't those topics relegated to this forum, anyway? Aren't they games?

I always think I would want to try making a play list but i always talk myself out of it...

And yah, I don't have much time to listen to all the other playlists. I'll usually skim through them and look at what they have but I've never voted.

UberBeaver said:
Screw the playlists, I don't understand the rules. I dont' have to decipher what I can listen to, what sort of headphones I need, what's allowed. Ugh.

Why aren't those topics relegated to this forum, anyway? Aren't they games?

You make a fucking excellent point.

And yeah, themes and time constraints and which atmospheric flow oops lyrical geniuses that go with this that or whatever, jesus. I dig music, but I don't need to pick every aspect of it apart.

I never have participated in any of the desert island stuff. But, Space Moon is pretty simple, and so, I'm in for version 2. Looking forward to it, really want to see Beav's list, Snow's list, etc.

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

You make a fucking excellent point.

And yeah, themes and time constraints and which atmospheric flow oops lyrical geniuses that go with this that or whatever, jesus. I dig music, but I don't need to pick every aspect of it apart.

Agreed.

That's the beauty of Space Moon. Not a lot of rules. 60 minutes of music. No band twice. Done.

No spoken words said:
I never have participated in any of the desert island stuff. But, Space Moon is pretty simple, and so, I'm in for version 2. Looking forward to it, really want to see Beav's list, Snow's list, etc.

Oh, I see, playing favourites, eh? (<---Double Canadian)

I bet if I put a playlist in you wouldn't have even mentioned me in that last post. I see how it is, Frank.

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

Oh, I see, playing favourites, eh? (<---Double Canadian)

I bet if I put a playlist in you wouldn't have even mentioned me in that last post. I see how it is, Frank.

Molly, I'd lurves to see your playlist.

As of right now:

Mountain Song - Jane's Addiction
Drain You - Nirvana
Chartered Trips - Hüsker Dü
Tongue - Butthole Surfers
Bastards of Young - The Replacements
On Your Own - Blur
Let Down - Radiohead
Heartbreak Hotel - Elvis
The Freed Pig - Sebadoh
Venus - Television
Your Kisses Are Wasted On Me -The Pipettes
Waterfall - The Stone Roses
Night Flight - Led Zeppelin
Cry Baby Cry - The Beatles
Here Comes Your Man - Pixies
Everything's Gonna Be Alright -Naughty By Nature
Tell Me What You Want - Human Television
Do You Realize?? - The Flaming Lips

Last edited:
I just made this up going through my ITunes but it would be something like this:

Electronic Performers - Air
A Day In The Life - The Beatles
Dry The Rain - The Beta Band
Sparks Are Gonna Fly - Catherine Wheel
Don't Panic (Blue Room EP version) - Coldplay
One Of These Days - Doves
Coast To Coast - Elliot Smith
Upward Over The Mountain - Iron & Wine
If You Tolerate This Your Children Will Be Next - Manic Street Preachers
Everloving - Moby
Gas Panic - Oasis
Trouble Sleeping - The Perishers