The Temple Bar: Getting the F@ck Out of Dodge & Drinking As Much As We Can UYMFA!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

Lucky! :drool:

There's way too much cream cheese on this bagel, but I'm too lazy to take some off. Therefore, I will walk an extra twenty minutes tonight.

I actually won't mind if I don't end up going out this weekend. I have a few books I'd like to finish before school starts. :nerd:

What's everyone doing this weekend?

I'll be here at work for a bit tomorrow...the rest of the weekend belongs to me....might hit Cards/Cubs on Sunday...need to move some boxes around and make room for the painter.....want to spend some time reading/listening to the ipod at the park, etc.

UberBeaver said:

HAHAHA! I win! I knew you'd end up here.

I forget what it is I win, but I think you all owe me things. Pay up.

And FYI - I am still waiting for my gift from SF1. :mad:

You’re welcome Beav…

We can split the take later :shh:

Was it followed by the clearing of a throat and looks in your direction? lol

Pretty much...

And she was all subtle too with comments like "Look at this shit hole" and "This weekend your lazzy ass is helping me clean up this pit!"...

Ok, I've decided I'm going to rent some movies tonight.

Any suggestions? I'm ridiculously behind on movies.

Honestly, there hasn't been much available for rent that has really appealed to me...

The last three movies I rented I really enjoyed though:

Zodiac
Hot Fuzz

If you haven't seen any of those I would suggest Hot Fuzz first...

Grandma's Boy - stoner movie, Layer Cake - great crime/gangster type movie with the new Bond, Pan's Labyrinth - one of Top 10 movies now.

Neither my wife nor I clean. We call our lifestyle Suburban Squalor. "That's not dust, that's art. Respect it."

Did snow set her alarm for 6:30 just to type that? lol. Ya big nerd. :cute:

What's everyone doing this weekend?

Going to a concert tonight. Tomorrow I'm shopping in the States with some friends. Should be good! :up:

I'm going on a coffee run - anyone need anything? I can't wait to get some coffee in me. :drool:

UberBeaver said:
Grandma's Boy - stoner movie, Layer Cake - great crime/gangster type movie with the new Bond, Pan's Labyrinth - one of Top 10 movies now.

Neither my wife nor I clean. We call our lifestyle Suburban Squalor. "That's not dust, that's art. Respect it."

Did snow set her alarm for 6:30 just to type that? lol. Ya big nerd. :cute:

*writes list down*

Maybe I'll ask someone if they want to join me.

Nah. :istoochickenshit: :lol:

UberBeaver said:

HAHAHA! I win! I knew you'd end up here.

I forget what it is I win, but I think you all owe me things. Pay up.

And FYI - I am still waiting for my gift from SF1. :mad:

yeah but you were only getting that if I got something but I can't remember what that was = you lose :(

:yay: Mia!!

hey, at least if you're preggers in Canada you're not going to get screwed like Jules is :hug:

larrymullenspopangel - I say do it ya big chicken

unico said:
just popped in real quick to say i got the on campus interview! :hyper: can i put in my 2 weeks now? haha. okay. off i go to pitt! ttfn :hug: have a great weekend.

That's awesome! :hug: Congrats!

I now have coffee. Mmmm... coffee. :drool:

It's funny, I normally walk into my office with coffee in hand, and one of my co-workers noticed that I didn't do that today. :lol: He was freaking out, wondering what was wrong, was I pregnant, etc. :giggle:

It's kinda sad that people notice whenever I don't have coffee and get concerned. :uhoh:

Back
Top Bottom