The Temple Bar: Getting the F@ck Out of Dodge & Drinking As Much As We Can UYMFA!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I don't know.

I'm up really early too. I'm all ready to go for my day, and I don't need to leave home for another hour. :der: Why in hell did I wake up so early? :yawn:

unico said:

:lol: bc clearly my life is that exciting. i'm up early anyway, thanks to the wet nose poking my face eager to get up and start walking. i usually check PMs/e-mails/etc. before i start our walk.

Mia - um, the other one - usually wakes me up around 6 so I can feed her then mercifully lets me go back to sleep. Little bitch doesn't touch her food barely at all when I'm home at night, then scarfs it all down after I go to sleep then whines at me to fill her bowl back up.

Little freak. :heart:

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

Mia - um, the other one - usually wakes me up around 6 so I can feed her then mercifully lets me go back to sleep. Little bitch doesn't touch her food barely at all when I'm home at night, then scarfs it all down after I go to sleep then whines at me to fill her bowl back up.

Little freak. :heart:

my dog is the same!!! he won't eat/drink when i'm not home. he waits by the door for me ALL day. i wish mine would let me back to sleep. :angry: haha, can't live with them can't live without them.

unico said:

my dog is the same!!! he won't eat/drink when i'm not home. he waits by the door for me ALL day. i wish mine would let me back to sleep. :angry: haha, can't live with them can't live without them.

They're like men, but waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay cuter. :cute:

I feel bad when I'm all cranky in the morning and she crawls up wanting to cuddle. She flips on her back and sticks her head in my neck, it's too cute so I have to give in.

My office is anything but deserted today.

There are 2 types of people here this morning, apparently:

1) Those that are dragging around because they've already worked like 50 hours this week, if not more.

2) Those that are dragging around because they're hungover.

Some are both.

A few bastards belong to neither category.

I know :cute: I love that little freak.

Sounds like a fun Friday nsw. You ought to break out the bullhorn to fuck them all up. :wink:

I do want to fuck some people up, not because they anger me, but just because that's an instinct in me. :) However, since I'm in category A, I'm too tired to think of a clever way to fuck people up, and even if I did, I'd be too tired to enact the plan.

I'm in a good mood, though, so that must count for something.

April, do you talk to your dog out loud? If so, a lot, a little?

No spoken words said:

I do want to fuck some people up, not because they anger me, but just because that's an instinct in me. :) However, since I'm in category A, I'm too tired to think of a clever way to fuck people up, and even if I did, I'd be too tired to enact the plan.

I'm in a good mood, though, so that must count for something.

April, do you talk to your dog out loud? If so, a lot, a little?

I have a cat. :issaddenednoonelistenstoher: :sad:

Sometimes I do, when I get home I'll talk to her and she meows back. She gets especially chatty when I come home from a weekend away. (maybe that's crazy talk but I like to think she's catching me up on what happened while I was gone)

Good moods :up:

No spoken words said:
My office is anything but deserted today.

There are 2 types of people here this morning, apparently:

1) Those that are dragging around because they've already worked like 50 hours this week, if not more.

2) Those that are dragging around because they're hungover.

Some are both.

A few bastards belong to neither category.

which one are you? :shifty:

ETA: nm. i'm a slow this morning. and all the time.

i'm the one with the dog. and yes, we talk. he yells at me in the morning if i'm moving around too slow getting up. i also TALK talk to him too.

Last edited:

I have a cat. :issaddenednoonelistenstoher: :sad:

Sometimes I do, when I get home I'll talk to her and she meows back. She gets especially chatty when I come home from a weekend away. (maybe that's crazy talk but I like to think she's catching me up on what happened while I was gone)

Good moods :up:

I actually did know that it was a cat. Seriously. I'm not kidding, I'm all sorts of fucked up, making a lot of small mistakes like that.

Sorry Sandra. See, that was a "let's pretend to not know Amanda's name joke". Did you like how I made a 2nd joke on the heels of the first one, APRIL?

:)

No spoken words said:

I actually did know that it was a cat. Seriously. I'm not kidding, I'm all sorts of fucked up, making a lot of small mistakes like that.

Sorry Sandra. See, that was a "let's pretend to not know Amanda's name joke". Did you like how I made a 2nd joke on the heels of the first one, APRIL?

i'll have what he's having.

No spoken words said:

Ok, Buddy, you're forgiven. ;)

Hey elevated :wave:

:feelsaccepted:

I always lurk and see what's up but I don't like to jump in... :reject:

NSW, sounds like another wonderful day at the workplace...

I have a mild headache (already) and a pile of papers on my desk but I'd rather talk to you guys and import CDs onto ITunes :lol:

elevated_u2_fan said:
:feelsaccepted:

I always lurk and see what's up but I don't like to jump in... :reject:

NSW, sounds like another wonderful day at the workplace...

I have a mild headache (already) and a pile of papers on my desk but I'd rather talk to you guys and import CDs onto ITunes :lol:

Beav said that you'd be in here sooner or later. Welcome!

unico said:

i want to go sooooooooooooo bad. but i have no idea where i'll be, so i wouldn't know where to book FROM :lol:

Lucky! :drool:

There's way too much cream cheese on this bagel, but I'm too lazy to take some off. Therefore, I will walk an extra twenty minutes tonight.

I actually won't mind if I don't end up going out this weekend. I have a few books I'd like to finish before school starts. :nerd:

What's everyone doing this weekend?

Back
Top Bottom